The Maniac of Silverfalls

[MATURE CONTENT]  WARNING: This book is going to have very mature and graphic content! Please don't read unless 18+

    Eric vain is a murderer. He kills people he hates. He kills people who hurt others, but he never kills the Innocent.

Violet Cane is new to Silverfalls. She is the complete opposite of Eric. She is sweet, caring, and gentle. Unfortunately, she is also very clumsy, and that comes to bite her in the ass when she manages to hit a certain psychopath with her car.

Violet ends up getting twisted the world of mayhem that is Eric Vain, and she is not sure if she wants to get out.

The main love interest in the story usually falls for the hero, but what if you fell for the villain?

                                                ~*~

PREVIEW:

Eric's Icy blue eyes dig deep into mine. He doesn't drop eye contact as he walks closer to me. I can hear his boots hitting the tile floor as each step brings his body closer and closer. I let out a shaky breathe and take a step back as he takes a step forward.

My steps stop as I feel the cold bathroom wall press up against my warm back. I slightly wince at the feeling, but I don't break eye contact. Eric is so close to me now that I can feel his breath on my cheek. He dips his head to my ear and whispers. "Don't make me show you how bad I really am, Violet. You don't want to see me angry." He growls. I close my eyes and swallow. Maybe I do.