Part 1 : Introduction

Upstairs, in a bedroom filled with darkness where only the moon's rays give illumination, there I was crying with my heart torn into itsy-bitsy pieces- into tiny pieces. I just laid there on my bed  looking at the ceiling. I just want to let all this this cramped up feelings go. It's a good thing that my mother and father are away for the night and won't be back till morning and my siblings are already fast asleep in their rooms so that no one would find me in this hideous state.

I wanted to shout and wreck havoc  then finally stab myself in the heart with a knife where it hurts so damn much... I wanted to tell my best friend but I just couldn't seem to bring myself to do so. I wanted to talk to her but I'm sure she won't listen because her heart as broken as mine. I bet she already cried herself to sleep which is likely since It's close to midnight and her curfew is at 10:00 pm.

I just wanted to disappear and fade into the shadows but after two or maybe three (I'm not really sure) hours of crying I finally drifted to sleep with one itinerary - to move on, forget about him, and reinvent myself along the way. To leave it all in the past.

That was me days before our graduation day.. I was pathetic like that - crying over a boy. Let me tell you the story behind these tears... take a seat as it will take an awful lot of time..