I

i wake up to the sound of his light snoring. i smile to myself and slowly start to unwrap my arms from his waist.

he mumbles a couple words out and then keeps sleeping. i sigh and swing my arms over my head.

i arch my back and make Matthew's famous dinosaur screeches but quietly.

i start walking into my bathroom and as soon as i walk in, the lights automatically turn on.

i wrap my fingers around my brush and fight through the small but painful knots.

i brush my teeth for five minutes then i wash my face and walk out the bathroom.

i grab my favorite old fashioned high waisted denim shorts, my black crop tank, my hippy short sleeved cardigan and my brown combat boots.

i easily slip everything over my bra and underwear and open my bedroom door. i close it behind me and start to head towards Matthew's room.

no Matthew isn't my brother, he's my best friend. just like Johnson and Nate.

"get up loser!" i bust open his door and walk in.

i see him sleeping so i lay in front of him and put his left arm over my body.

i snuggle into him and he smiles.

"goodmorning babe." he pulls me closer and kisses my forehead.

"please get up, Matty. i want to go shopping." i beg and he agrees.

"let me get dressed, love." he stares me down and i shrug.

"can you get out?" he chuckles.

"come on Matty i've seen you in your boxers before." i laugh and slap his chest.

"whatever. anyway, where do you want to shop?" he starts taking off his shirt and his basketball shorts.

"Westfield mall." i get up off his bed and roam the room freely.

i open one of his drawers to find picture of me and him when we were younger.

"Matt? why would you hide these?" i furrow my eyebrows together and turn to him.

he finishes pulling up his khakis and buckling his pants up.

"babe, i don't want anything to happen to them. They're very important memories to me." he lightly grabs my cheeks and kisses my forehead.

i nod my head and close the drawer.

"hurry up, love. what do you think of my outfit?" i ask him.

he holds his chin with one hand and creates a twirling motion with his other hand.

i giggle and twirl twice.

"beautiful. as always." he smiles and gives me a tight hug.

i walk out and go to Johnson's room.

"hey JJ?"

"yes, beautiful? he opens the door and smiles. he kisses my cheek and smiles again.

"get ready. we are all going to the mall." he nods and closes his door.

i walk across the hall to Nate's room.

i open the door and find a girl naked in his sheets with him.

"get the fuck out skank. and Nate?"

"yeah?"

"don't bring sluts home."

"come on, Ocean."

"get up, dressed and ready 'cuz we're going to the mall."

he nods and smiles.

"you look amazing as always, honey bun."

"thank you, cupcake."

i walk out and head to my room.

as soon as i open the door, "goodmorning, Ocean."

his raspy morning voice gives me shivers.