Prologue

Nobody's POV:

SLAP!
"What did I tell you about talking to him?"

"What are you talking about Baby?!"

"Why did I have to hear that you're talking to your ex once again! You shouldn't be talking to him!"

SLAP!

"Okay! Please stop baby! I'm sorry, I should've told you! It was about the tour!!"

"I don't want hear those god damn excuses!"

"WHAT EXCUSES?! I'M NOT MAKING ANY EXCUSES!!!"

"Yes, you are making excuses!! The same excuses you've been saying for the longest!!"

"You're always drunk and shit now! What happened to you?!"

He grabs her by her shirt, slams her into the wall.

"Who the fuck are you talking to like that?! I know damn well it isn't me! You better treat me with some respect!"

He slapped her harder this time, actually making her face bleed.

"GET OFF OF ME!!"

She struggles to get him off of her. He grabs her hair and punches her in the face twice. All she could see was pure evil in his eyes. She wondered what happened to her husband that she knew and married.

"Please baby! I'm begging you're hurting me!!! Stop!!!"

He takes his foot and kicks her dead in her stomach. Blood immediately starts to pour out between her legs. He starts to realize what he has done to his wife.

"W-Why?! Why did you do that?!

She starts to scream and cry uncontrollably, knowing nobody else is home except her and her husband. Her husband runs out of the house to get in his car, and drive off.

Author's Note:

Hi!! I know this Sequel is long over over due, but it's here now! I hope you guys enjoy this book! I'm also working on My Best Mistake and wait for it.... Fifty Shades Of Him! I know how much y'all love those two books! But anyway, Much love!💋👋😍😘❤ - Dav❤