I ♡ You

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
please read the author's note on the end of this chapter
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was a normal day for a blond haired man, who had his clothes for work on, which were consisting of a pair of black pants and a light pink bluse. He was once agin yelled at by his green haired boss, who wore a dark red bluse and also black pants.

"I'm done with you! Why can't you just do your work right?!" scream the man and slammed four files down on Sanji's table. After that he crossed his arm and gave the blond haired a annoyed glare.

"Stupid marimo."

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing"

A few of the other workers and a red haired woman, who had the perfect body every woman would want to have, noticed them and walked up to them in her black long skirt and white blouse while cursing the two man.

"Stop it now!" However they didn't stop and both were now wrestling on the floor and the woman name Nami, she was the assistant of Monkey D. Luffy the founder of 'Mugiwara Industry', called annoyed out "Zoro, if you don't stop right now, I'll raise your debts by 10%!"

The still didn't stop until Nami raised her balled hand and hit the the two wrestling man on the back of their heads. Both were lying on the floor unmoving at first but stood up shortly after.

"Witch..."

"Nami-swan~!"

The other workers quickly continued their jobs 'cause nobody wants to deal with a annoyed Nami. "Sanji I want to know why you are working so badly! Every task we give you is unfinished because you always hang around us woman! ... But why?"

"It's because..." 'I love you, Zoro! And I'm doing all this to make you notice me! Damn it!'

"It's because what?"

"..."

"Nami, ... he's not going to tell it you, even though you're a woman." said Zoro and turned his head to the right to look into his office where he could already see a new business partner, sitting in a chair and waiting, trough the windows. He sighed.

"I need to go. Sanji if any of those files aren't finished then you're fired." with that the green haired walked away and entered his office.

"DAMARE KONOYAROU*!" 'how much I would love to fuck him... on his own desk' at that Sanji got a nosebleed.

"Ah Sanji! What happened?!" screeched a black haired man, who wore a red bluse, a black vest over it and black pants. He also had a scar under his right eye and looked young for his age.

"I'm fine, Luffy... just imagined what Nami-swans panties look like." answered Sanji and sat himself in his seat again to start with his work. He wouldn't want to get fired because he wants to be near 'his' Zoro-chwan.

"Man Sanji you pervert!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>