Chapter #1: A New Beginning

*Baby Crying*

"Please take care of him, one day he will be a great chosen one"....

I was 16 when suddenly the whole world and the magic realm was counting on me to protect them. My life was turned up side down when this all started. One morning I was a normal teenager then in a blink of an eye I wasn't...

Today was just another day of school. Like always, I wake up doing the same routine every morning. Go and take a shower, wash my teeth, get my clothes and dress up for school. I ran down the stairs to eat breakfast if my dad had cook something otherwise I go to school without eating. Usually I don't eat in the morning cause I'm to lazy to cook something up. When I finish doing my normal routine I get my stuff and tell my dad I'm leaving for school.

This year I'm starting as a Junior in school; "Thank God! One more year to be a Senior."

My school is great and I have good grades; "Not excellent but there ok" But there's a problem. In my school there's a lot of students talented on something and I barely know what I'm good at. I'm thinking of joining a club or something like choir, art, dance, theater arts, cheerleader, a step team, or a sports team anything that I can enjoy and be good at something.

When I go to school my best friends Jesse and Emma always wait for me in the cafeteria and from there we walk to our homeroom. Lucky for us we are in the same homeroom together. Last year we we're in different classes except in PTA and it was weird on how we all met. When you finish the PTA class you always had to go to the locker room and go take a shower cause after that you stink very bad and it would be embarrassing to leave stinking like that. Jesse and me met after we took our usual shower after PTA. As We we're getting our clothes from our locker he asked me what sports I like, from there we started talking a lot and became good friends. I met Emma through Jesse cause they we're very good friends and now the three of us are like family.

Before going in our homeroom I have to leave some of my stuff in my locker. Lucky for me I have two lockers: one in the hallway like everyone has and another one in the boys locker room at the gym. For me is awesome having two lockers to store all my stuff. Although I don't trust the gym's locker room because the other senior guys do a lot of pranks and I don't leave my personal stuff there.

Jesse, Emma, and I entered our classroom looked around to see if there's a table empty for us to sit. Whenever we sit down we always say: "Good Morning Mrs. Jimenez!" and she replies: "Good Morning Students". As the other students keep entering the class the teacher tells us to relax, keep quiet and do our homework if we had some from other classes we had to return today (In other words if we're irresponsible and dint do your homework in your house you have the opportunity now to do it). If we dint keep quiet and started making a lot of noise she was going to give us study work. I ask myself sometimes; " The teacher is barely in the classroom either way, she goes to our neighbor's and talks with the other teacher's all first period. The other students don't talk much, they only talk when all of them are playing games or something. Jesse stays seated playing with his phone or just being a clown and goes crazy messing around with Emma. He stops goofing around when he gets hit by Emma for all the stupidity he does and gets in trouble (Either way the fight a lot joking around). Emma usually draws, hears music, and sometimes sings a little bit. Her voice is so beautiful specifically when she sings a melody cause is very relaxing like your in a whole new world, like being on a beach at night, sitting on the sand hearing the waves and feeling the wind's breeze.

In homeroom I usually don't do much just draw a bit, write stories in my journal, and hear music. Sometimes I play with Jesse and goof around in the classroom and Emma sit down doing her stuff laughing of our stupidity that me and Jesse do. If the teacher comes in we run to our seats and act like we are angels "Yeah Right".