Prologue

"Hey guys," I started enthusiastically as I always do. "Today in this video I am going to be doing..."
I pause for effect. "How to remember a script!"
"Many of you know I love to act and would love to become a professional actor but the chances are slim. But hey, if you have a dream, Make it happen! I start listing all the things and acting out how to remember a script to my waiting viewers. I had just hit 10k subscribers and I loved everyone of them. "That's it for today's video," I begin my outro "but as always I'll be back tomorrow with the bloopers of today's video! I hope you enjoyed watching this video and don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe! Bye!" I drag out the 'bye' as I cover the camera lens with my hand. I turn off my camera and being transferring the clips onto my Mac, ready to edit later.
"Hey, Ellie," my mum catches my attention. "Guess who I spoke to today?"
"I don't know mum, the tooth fairy?" I scoff and laugh a bit.
"The guy who finds the actors for Teen Wolf. You know, that show you're addicted to?" She beams at me.
"WHAT!? You're kidding right?"
"Nope!" She replies popping the 'p'
"Okay so what then?"
"They are looking for a 12 year old female to play Stiles' sister who he never knew about."
"And..."
"They said you would be the perfect person to play her!"
"Seriously?"
"Seriously."
"I. Have. A. Job. On. Teen. Wolf."
I have a job. On TEEN WOLF?