Chapter 1: Finding Herself

A girl named  Sarah Jennings was with her family  (that is what she was told) well her adopted family. She just found out that she is in the wrong family. But in a week she will be spending a year with her real family.
They lived in Greenland so they got her an airplane ticket. But there was a problem her "parnets" got her a ticket to Iceland not Greenland. This is what her face looked like😤😖. So she texted her parents and said that they got the wrong ticket. That problem got fixed they just said to go to Iceland. So she went to Iceland.

Sarah was listening to PILLOWTALK by Zyan and missed an important announcement that went a little like this "If you are boarding for Greenland please go to the loading dock." Luckily the person that she meat earlier was looking for Sarah and she told her to board the plane. She didn't know we're to sit so the flight intendent told Sarah that her boarding pass said 1st class so she got to sit in first class.

When Sarah's plane landed she got off and rented a really cool mustang. She got a sweat in a hotel she was living the life. Until she got a call from the New York police department they told her that her adopted parnets died in a car crash.