Chapter 1: Surprize Surprize

Keita's POV

    As I wake I notice my sisters Ako and Riko laying on my arms. I try to move my arms but they are numb. URGH I hate when the sneak in like this! As I wait impatiently I sigh. Then I notice the calendar... WAIT a second todays the first exams!!!!!!!!"Wake up Ako-nee Riko-nee todays the first exams!" I say loudly at them, meanwhile my older sis Ako wakes up and yawns. "Good morning Keita Kun." she says. "Goodmorning" I mumble. Then Ako leans down and kisses me on the lips. I was shocked I didn't know what to do (Oh wait I can't do anything .~.). Then she left the room grinning and said "Bye little bro". Oh my god did my sister just do that? I'm so shocked that I can't ...wait oh right I really can't  move. After as if I didn't have enough trouble Riko wakes up (mind you she's the more sexual one so I bet your going to Know whats gonna happen). 

"Oh no" I say under my breath. "Goodmorning Kei-chan!!" Riko said.

She then goes under my blanket and pulls off my pajama pants. "Wait a second what are you doing!!!????" she has this laid back face like she's doing nothing at all. "What does it look like I'm gonna jack you off" she grins. "Oh no you don't!!" I say as I kick her off the bed.

"Fine Kei-chan but I'll let you know I will not lose to Ako.". Then she walks to the living room with a sly grin.

I then walk to the living room seeing my parents giggling with Ako but some how I manage to hear mom say to Ako "Oh Ako you charmer one day you and Keita will get married" and dad laugh. So I yell "Shouldn't you ADULTS be more mature about this!!!!????"

Ako's POV

"Oh Keita well shouldn't you be more interested in me than that sloppy old Riko?" I say calmly. "First of all I don't like Riko or you Ako you are my older sisters act like it and set a good example for me!!!!!!" Keita says while he stomps out the door with a piece of toast in his mouth.

He's soooo cute when he's mad I think I wonder when he'll come to his senses

HEY GUYS ITS MY FIRST CHAPTER HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT XD CAN'T WAIT LET ME SEE UR COMMENTS THEN I MIGHT WRITE MORE CYA XD