Prologue

"How do you think this is going to go down?" asked Clark Samson, he was CEO of Jurassic World. "More people dying?" "We have learned from our many errors in our previous parks," said Mark Hammond, John Hammond's nephew. "Many errors on 4 different parks, three weren't even opened yet!" Clark argued. "Let's take a vote," Mark said. "All in favor," said Mark. More than half raised their hands. "I think this vote is already decided," smiled Mark. Clark sighed and signed the papers that would allow construction on Isla Sonar (A/N: Yes, Isla Sonar, not Sorna). "Thank you sir," Mark said and left the college that day, to Isla Sorna, to take the remaining abandoned Masrani experiments...

Brett walked down the street. He walked by his barber shop, and saw a sign. He kept walking though, but the poster caught his eye, and he took a step back. He examined the poster. Cretaceous Park: New and Advanced: The Park is Open 6/25/15. Brett had always been an expert on dinosaurs. But Cretaceous Park was way too dangerous, it's not open, but it will just end up like the last few times, he thought. There's no way I'm going...

Mark Hammond, had a speakerphone. "Little to the left... No left!" The crane moved from the right to left, dropping an iron bar on a roof of a cage. Raptors screeched as they ran about through the pen. Suddenly a limo pulled through the gate and it stopped in an open area. Clark Samson stepped out. He walked over to Hammond and sighed when he heard the Raptors. "Velociraptors... again," he said frustratedly. "No, Deinonychus," he corrected. "They are still carnivores, why don't you ever make herbivores first?" He asked. "Well, Deinonychus was the first we discovered, so we made it work," "If anybody dies, I'm shutting this network down!" He says sternly and leaves in his limo...