Chapter 1#

GOAL is a very small word but but plays the most important part in an individual's life. Every individual is supposed to have a goal in one's life. Life is meaningless till we have a goal or an ambition or our passion to achieve and become successful in life. We should not treat our life like a meaningless dream where we play the role of a donkey. Instead we should inspire ourself to make our life sublime. Now the topic comes about the pessimist thinkers who always have a question that 'Why the hell we need to struggle in life because one day everyone has to die???. The soul of such people is already dead before they start up with their life. They think that the grave is only the goal of their life. But that is not right.
We should be optimistic in life and always have a positive attitude towards it that will help us to lead a successful life. We should act like the hero of our life and struggle through all the difficulties in it.
Life is just like a blank slate what matters is what we write on it.
We should also not become too much happy after our first victory because that might be just the beginning. We should never trust our future however pleasent or dull it seems to be because anything can happen at any point of life. For example, Today we would be the most richest person but what is gonna happen tomorrow cannot be trusted as tomorrow we can be a bankrupt sitting in a corner just like a dumb.
We should aways be prepared for the worst happenings of our life. That is what my thinking towards life.

Here i complete my first chapter and would like you to tell about my opinion about my life and my goal in life from the next chapter onwards.