Part-A

(A)

I love you so much from the first day I met with you. You don't know that, you maybe just think I'm a best friend to you.

Sometimes Lust comes along with Love~

Donghae's POV

"Ahhh, babe deeper, harder! More~"

"Yeah, like that, mmm~"

The groaning is so sexy, manly, such a seductive melody to my ears. Did he fall from the heaven? He's really indeed a sex god, a perfection in my mind.

His sinful lips, and body~~~

...............................................................

Goshh, I'm again imagining about him fucking me while doing this. While lying on the bed naked, I stroke myself slowly, and close my eyelids. "Mmm, Hyukie babe, ... please touch me -"

"Touch you where?"

My eyes open wide, and I quickly pull the thin layer of blanket with my free hand over my body. Lee Hyukjae is standing blankly me at the door frame of my bedroom. He has the spare key of my house that I gave him, and I have his too since we are best friends since we were 5.

His eyes move to my covered body, and a big smirk appears on his lips as he realizes what I was doing. Fuck me, God!

At that devilish smirk of him, I just remember that my hand is still on my junior, so I put my hand quickly beside my body. What an embarrassing situation! I can feel that my face is getting so red like a tomato.

"Shit! When did you just arrive, and why are you here?" I ask him. He should let me know that he is coming my house today.

"Dude, don't tell me that you don't realize today is Friday, and it means I'm gonna stay at your house for the weekend. Do you remember now?"

Oops, he's right! I forgot that. "Got it, dude! Don't need to remind me like I'm a kid who is not good at remembering. Just forgot for a second."

He laughs loudly, and makes his way to the kitchen. It's my opportunity to get clothes. I'm seriously a naked now, for the sake of that monkey! I can't even take care my own business down there.

I say myself in my mind 'Don't worry, I'll take care of you later.' I put my pants on quickly

Someone stands so dangerously closed behind me, while I'm just picking up the shirt I wore from the floor by bending my back. His front is almost touching my butt. I know that someone is no other than Hyukjae. I feel somehow uneasy.

So I quickly wear the clothes and move from him to keep some distance, even though we are both guys, and I'm gay. I don't want him to misunderstand, even though I want him so much in real.

"What's happening to ya, man?" he returns to the bedroom while drinking my last strawberry milk, he loves strawberry milk so mich. Does he think that I bought this for him?? Well, kinda true though.

"This is the last one I have. I have to go to grocery, thanks a lot, Hyukie!"

"My pleasure~" idiot! Why do I think even his voice is extremely sexy!

"You were saying something, when I arrived. Suck what???" there we go again. There's a visible smirk on his face, and I surely don't like this.

I think my face is so red now, due to his question. "Wh-what the hell are you talking about!??"

"Why are you hesitating? Are you thinking about me, while doing something naughty, right?" He steps closer to me, and I step back too for 2 steps.

"He-hell, no! Dream on, you fool!"

"Ohh, c'mon man~ We know each other so well. You don't need to hide, I know what you want. Your eyes are telling me." now, Hyukie is so closed and, my back knees are touching with the bed. I'm almost fall back to my bed.

He drops the (now)empty bottle on the floor with a 'thud'

Our eyes meet, and his body gets closer to me, as well as his face. He looks somehow seducing, he is seducing me, or am I just imaging?

"Fuck, dude!" I say, grab by his shirt's collar, and pull him towards me and I let our bodies fall on my bed, Huykie's on me. Our lips are apart about 1 or 1.5 cm now, I guess. Our eyes locked. I don't know what is happening to me, I don't know what I am doing. I don't wanna lose my best friend, because of my love, and (gayness) for him~

°)3(°

sorry for my bad english and lame plot