i

kendyl faith knight

"he was trouble."

i groaned, the clink of something hitting my window repeating again. that is not rain. i huffed, swinging my long awkward legs over the bed, them popping and cracking as i walked over to my window. i looked outside to see luke with a handful of rocks, grinning like an idiot up at my window.

for fucks sake.

what does he want now? he always gets me in trouble, thats why i stopped talking to him. we actually used to be good friends until he got me arrested, my parents still won't let that down. i opened the window, the clinking ceasing.

"what?" i hissed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. i dont even like him to begin with and this is just pissing me off. im supposed to be asleep at midnight, not out and about with luke. thats a no-no.

"i need your help." he whisper-yelled, his eyes begging me to come down. hell-to-the-no. not this time, i am not getting into trouble, especially with luke. i rolled my eyes, i had to wake up for this? i hope my father wakes up and kicks his ass.

"or are you too chicken t-"

"with what, may i ask?" i tilted my head to the side, venom in every word. he deserves this atittude, so he better not even say a thing about it.

"bridget." i became slightly interesed in her name. i hate that girl. she makes everyones life a living hell and nobody ever gets back at her. shes treated like royalty when she should be treated like trash to be honest here.

there's one word to describe her, and that is fake. her chest is fake, her nose is fake, her ass is fake, hell her fucking teeth might as well be fake (which they probably are.)

"she cheated on me." his eyes became less cheery and for a moment, just a moment, i felt empathy. oh well, that passed. we all knew she was cheating with tony micheals ever since luke and her started dating, hes basically groping her fake boobs in the hallways every chance he gets.

"honey, everyone knew she was with like, half the football team. did you just find out now? you poor, poor child." i patted where my heart would be in my chest (im a cold ass bitch i have no heart), fake sympathy etched all over my face.

"will ya' do it or not, kendyl?" he huffed, rolling his eyes. i should, i shouldn't, i should, i shouldn't, i should, i shouldn't- ah what the heck?

"what do i get?" i raised an eyebrow, him sighing and mumbling a a few unaudible things.

"you get the satisfaction of knowing you helped a friend," he smiled up at me hopefully, but all he got was a cold stare, "fine you get a hundred bucks."

"im in, bitch. be down in a sec."