Untitled Part 1

You and Shawn are on his world tour! He is jut about to go out and perform his song Stitches. You look over to him and see him pacing  back and forth. Your wondering what's wrong with him or if he is thinking about telling the fans about you guys.You are worried about him so you go over to see whats wrong. ( S- Shawn and Y/N is you!)

Y/N: Shawn.............shawn.........................SHAWN!!!!!!

S: OH..wha hey babe sorry I was lost in my thoughts.

Y/N: That's fine I was worried about you, you were pacing back and fort whispering about something. You just didn't seem like you usually did.

S: Oh no babe I'm fine it's just that there's gonna be a lot of people out there and if I could I would have you right there  beside me.

Y/N: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Shawny I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

You guys pulled each other in for a hug. He looked down at you and you looked up at him and he leans down to put a small kiss on your lips. Just as your lips connected your ears burst with the sound of screaming girls. Little did you know that Shawn was whispering into the microphone telling the fans the whole plan.

S: Hey guys this is Y/N my amazing girlly! I hope you love her just as much as I do. ( with  that he planted a little kiss on your cheek making you two completely official with all the fans approval.) 

Hey guys this is the first thing I have written I hope you all like it feel free to comment!!