Practice

So we at entering the Gym Room. We change our close in the locker room and we begin or stretch's. Than I spend to much time doing things. So anyways when were done doing our stretch's we begin to practice Hello Its a cartwheel and a hand movement thing. So the Captains and the Co-Captains are the ones who do the cartwheel on the last one I Wrote about. So after that We clap our way to the squads we are supposed to be in. And than we do Go Fight When Tonight. We have to get it right or else we have to do it over. Than when we get it right. We do Call It To the Field. When were do it I am the speaker so I have to talk like this , CALL IT CALL IT TO THE FILED. Like really loudly as I can. So the audience can hear me. But before all of that we made a beat to Call It To The Field. Than we do it three times. Than after that I Briana has to run up and Say Call It To The Field. That's when we run up to. Than , they are back in the 2 partners order. I have to say CALL IT CALL IT TO THR FIELD (WITH BEATS) BRIANA K'LEANA DO A CARWHEEL. The point is they have to do a CARWHEEL+ A Split + THERE CARTWHEELS HAVE TO LAND THE SAME WAY ... LIKE WHEN THERE DOING THEIR CARWHEELS WHEN. THEY DO IT THEY HAVE TO STAND UP THE SAME WAY. CALL IT CALL IT TO THE FIELD HALEY SADIE DO A CATWHEEL (WITH BEATS) CALL IT CALL TO THE FIELD DE'ASIA JAMESHA DO A CARTWHELL. Than they are still in their car wheels I have to say. CALL IT CALL IT TO THE FLOOR. We all have to get on 1 knee and all to gather we have to say We Are The Might Bull Dogs Yes We Are!
.
Than they need us to work on more skills ✌