Football Love

I am lying down in the class room bleeding; but no one pays attention to me. I gasp for air and try to speak so someone can look down to me. Nothing comes out I try to move but no one pays attention they just stare straight ahead paying attention to the lecture at hand. I start to cry out loud and cry out help but no one cares....no one cares. I wake up to the sound of my alarm; the alarm echoes through the dorm room. I get up slowly I always find the first day of class the hardest don't ask me why. I have the room to myself I really didn't want a roommate and yes I can afford it. The mother that I had left me some money and let's just say that it's enough to get me through college and a few decades on. I get on my own private shower; I just stay motionless under the hot water. I get ready for the day pick up my back pack and head out to the campus. I am getting some breakfast when someone pokes me from behind and I turn around.

"Hey loner" Monica says. I have no friends but what's the need when I have my best friend since I known since I was little. Monica is my best friend; I laugh at her because she is more of a guy than anything. "First day of class yay!" she says bouncing up and down. I look at her weird "I got laid this morning shut up" she says with a smile across her face as she takes a bite of her apple. "What's wrong Alex?" Monica asks me as we sit down. "Nothing just had a bad dream" I say taking a bite of my breakfast. "The Dying one again?" Monica says taking another bite of her apple. "Yeah, I hate it when I have it ruins my day" I say kind of still uneasy. I just shake my head and change the subject.

Monica and I are majoring in Sport Medicine; both of us always loved the football game. I guess football was the reason we became friends; now that we are juniors we should begin to be on the field with the players. "Look" Monica whispers to me while tapping my hand to break me from my thoughts. John Steel walks by us; he is the quarterback of the team and the most desired guy of all the campus. John is your typical all American boy. Dark short blond hair, piercing big blue eyes, a strong jaw line, facial hair that enhances his masculinity and the body of a guy that likes to work out but it's not his whole life. Everyone in campus knows who he is; so it's no surprise that random people call him by name. Monica stares at him hard; as he walks by us he looks at Monica for a second and then he looks at me longer. We stay looking at each other until John hears his girlfriends voice; Sabrina the all American bitch.

I heard around campus that John is actually a nice guy which makes me wonder why a nice guy would be dating a bitch like Sabrina. She likes to kiss John in front of everyone showing off her status around campus to everyone. Everyone and I do mean everyone guys and girls have some sort of crush on John but me; I just don't see what everyone else sees in him. I mean it's just rumor right that he is a nice guy; I have met people like him. They are the popular kids because of their looks and their ability to throw a ball at a good distance. As for me I am just an average guy dark brown hair, brown eyes and a decent body; not to fat but not too skinny either. I don't think anyone like John will go for an average guy like me guess that's why I am the only one in campus who doesn't have a crush on him.

The day goes on pretty normal; Monica and I have the same classes except one. It's a class that deals with nutrition and Monica didn't register on time for us to get the same class together. It's a small class with ten lab tables; "so good of you to join us" the teacher says as I walk in. "Sorry couldn't find the room" I say as I take off me earphones. I was lying the real reason I was late was because Monica and I were checking out hot guys around campus. I almost blushed because everyone was staring at me; I don't know why but my heart skipped a beat when I saw John in the same room. "You can sit next to Palmer" the professor says pointing to right hand side of the room. I just took a deep breath; Matt Palmer was on the football team and thought he was the shit. Palmer has short black hair, brown eyes, has a full muscle body a bit bigger than John and this face always looks like he is sad or something. I also happen to know that Matt is a very good friend of John; I take my seat and the teacher begins to talk about the class. I was paying attention and writing down some notes until Matt starts bugging me for random things. I couldn't tell if he was trying to be funny or bullying me.