He is my everything

A/N : this is my first time i made my ff in english so yeah sorry with my bad gramms. I hope it won't hurt your eyes lmao.

Seoul 24th of November, 2012

Chayoung POV

Flashback

'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you happy birthday Chanyeol Chayoung happy birthday to you.'

These the twins Chanyeol and Chayoung closed their eyes for a moment, invoke a demand as they always did every year on their birthday, before the two blows their birthday candles out with numeral 99 indicated their age at the moment.

Soon boisterous applaused was heard from their parent and siblings and their friends who attended at the birthday party of Chayoung and Chanyeol when they both blows out their candles together.

The Seller of birthday cake where the twins parents has to ordered the cake will always look confused whenever their parents has to ordered a candle with the same number.

They think if Chanyeol-Chayoung's parent were celebrating the birthday person who has a decades-old, before they were explained that if the candles for their twins son and daughter who would cried if there is no candles for each the both of them.

Chanyeol-Chayoung did to cried during the celebration of their birthday while they was 5, because there is only one candle there. They were protested and whined and ended up with Chayoung who's the only one who blew the candle.

Chanyeol was give in because of Chayoung are stubborn, she didn't allow her twin brother to blew their candle together with her. Since that incident, the twins parent always buy candles with the numbers 66, 77, 88 etc which makes sellers store birthday cake look confused.

End of Flasback

I opened the page by page of the photo album when my birthday and also my brother held. We were so happy with the birthday party which held in every year by our parent.

I also realized if on the old times I was so selfish that didn't allow Chanyeol to blew up our birthday candle when we was 5. I feel guilty to him, if I think about it he always give in me whatever it is.

He is so mature, I admitted that although we have same age. Eomma told me if the distance of Chanyeol and I was born just a 10 minutes. But he still treats me like his little sister. He was look after me nicely, uri Oppa, Park Chanyeol... he is my everything.

I smiled again when I saw a picture where we both smiled so wide among the piles of gifts we had. Our Parent and relatives and our friends must be paying extra to buy a gift for both of us. How can, if they have to buy two gifts at once for the twins Chanyeol-Chayoung. Needed extra costs right?

There is also a photo where we both take picture and makes "love sign" gesture together between our birthday cake.

Chanyeol come so sudden and sat beside me with his hand liking my soulders. "What do you see?" He asked with curious look.

I just show him our photo album. "Aigooo sure time goes by quickly huh."

"Yes ...and tomorrow we are going to buy our 2121 candles though fun isn't it?" I laughed, imagine how wide our birthday cake later to load the 2121.

"Yeah three more days until we would held our birthday party. Just make it sure you would wear a pretty dress, got it!! "Chanyeol said when he is holding my chin, such and that moment I was biting his thumb. "Aww ... Ya! Why are you so wild, act elegant please. "He said as he removed his hand of me.