chapter one

_Lucy's pov_

I wake up this morning to peace. Which surprises me because natsu usually climbs into the window and seeks into my bed. Thats why it was so cold and lonely last Night. I get up from my bed to take a quick shower before I get dressed. Once im done with my shower I pick out a pair of dark blue shorts that come up to my higher thighs and a white Croptop. I put my hair into neat pigtails, throw on some white flats and make my way to the guild. "Good morning" I say as I enter the guild. "Morning lucy" Everyone says bring a smile on my face. I walk over to mira who is drying a mug with a little red rag. "Hey lucy what can I get for you" Mira says giving me her signature smile. "A strawberry smoothie please" I sit done and Once shes done making the smoothie, I drink it so fast it would even make natsu-. Oh yeah thats what I was about to ask I stop myself in mid-thought. "Mira have you seen natsu this morning" I say trying to not sound to worried. Because I sort of have a small, small crush on him. And mira being the guilds unwanted match maker will never shut up about it if she knew. "He's at home why" she says trying to study my face. I have to put on my best poker face I can when ever I talk to mira about natsu. "Just asking. Dang" I say overly defensive " but why" I say on accident with a pout. "Hes sick" she says with her poker face. "What!" I shout grabbing miras wrist. I pull her out of the guild. I could feel everyone's eyes on me but I didnt care. "Where are we goimg lucy" mira says still in shock, "we need to go help natsu" I say blushing a little. I REALLY hope she didnt notice.

(Author's note)

Im sorry if this chapter was really short I'll try to make them a little longer. I hope you like it so far. If not oh well and I love graylu and nalu the most. So dont be surprised if I might put in a little graylu in this story. Okay hope you enjoy the rest of the story . Byeee