Chapter 1: First day of middle school

One day there was a girl that moved from Pennsylvania to Lawrence to stay with her grandma, and her two aunts for a couple months till she graduates middle school then she will go back to her mom,brother,and step-dad.

Once the girl started middle school the school was already on their second term when she steped a foot in the school everyone was asking he questions and complimenting her they also offered to help her. She made a couple friends alone. Then her aunt told a few of her friends that she was coming to the school so they were so excited to see her. They were really really nice to her they helped her out with things also showed her around the school.

The second day that she was there she saw one of her aunts friends n said "Hi" then they had a conversation till it was time for every one to go inside for breakfast.The other friend came then she got in the conversation and it ended to be a great one they got to know each other more learned about each others life. When they were all done with breakfast they got up and through it away and went back outside.

The three girls talked till it was time for classes to start they went their own ways. When it was always time to switch classes sometimes they would see each other and sometimes they wouldnt but when they do they would always say "Hi" to each other.

-------------------------------------------

This is my first time so please let me know if its good bad or ok