My boyfriend is the Bestfriend of my Uncle. Chapter 1 Part 1

I am Hazel Styles. My uncle is Harry. I am 15 yrs. old.

My uncle used to take care of me, because my Mother died because of heart attack. 

My father did not get used to it, so he started to Gumble, Smoke and drink. after five 

months he had lung cancer. He did not survive so he died when i was thirteen. Uncle Harry is always there beside me when I needed someone. He entered X-Factor to earn some living for both of us. 

When he passed, I was very happy. When Simon Cowell decided to form a group between Harry, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Niall, Uncle Harry had less time with me, because he was very busy practicing some songs with his boys. I met Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam because it was his birthday. My bestfriend is Louis. I liked Louis because he is very immature even though his the oldest. we played Truth or Dare. When it was Niall turn, he chose Truth so it was Louis who asked him a question.

"Niall, who is your crush?" Louis asked. "uhh.." Niall stated. "Tell us" Louis commanded and he started to put force in holding Niall's hand. "Ouch!" Niall screamed. "Tell us, Or else it will get more painful" Louis shouted. 'Fine, Hazel!" Niall shouted. what?!? me?!? "eherm?" Harry coughed.

"My crush is Hazel, Harry's niece" Niall admitted. "AAAYYEE!!" Louis teased. I was very speechless. "so what do you think Hazel? Do you accept him as your boyfriend?" Louis asked. "well uh-" "no. She too young she is 16." Harry interrupted. "that's not too young." Louis answered. "well, she is my niece" Harry shouted. "well, I dont care if she is your niece, she is my bestfriend. You dont even contact her that much Harry, Everytime she cries, She texts me and I call her. You dont even listen to me if Ill tell that Hazel is crying." Louis  shouted back. "guys! stop. besides, its only a "crush" you cant fight. its my own world you have yours. And uncle harry, you are very over-protective"I screamed.

I ran to my bedroom. And I heard some footsteps following me. I turned back and I saw..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(A/N) sorry for this short chapter.

i hpoe youll like it.

then continue reading, commenting and liking it :-)