Jocks

Eva 

" Eva, what in the name of goodness are you doing?" , said a loud, obnoxious boy. I well knew who this stupid boy was, Nick, the hottest but most annoying male specimen in Courtshier. Nick was 6'6", perfect teeth and great chocolate hair. He had fair skin and a lovable personality to everyone, but me. This boy was a jock, didn't try in school and was cocky. 

"Eva, I asked you, what are you doing?" He rushed up behind me and wrapped one of his strong arms around me. I shrugged him off and kept walking with my books clutched to my chest.

" God Evie, why ya gotta push me off? I just wanna make you happy baby." , said his whinny voice.I had just gotten to my Chem class when he grabbed me. Everyone in the hallway glanced when walking by, but didn't stay to watch the show. When I finally made eye contact with my trapper, he took in everything with his big blue eyes and said something I couldn't believe. His soft hand went up to caress my cheek and the other one down to the nook in my hip. I went to back away when I suddenly became pinned against the ice cold brick wall. Nick leaned in and whispered in my ear, 

"Evie baby, I got a deal for you." His eyes slid down my face to seek my lips. I can't help but admit, I was curious about his deal. He was just playing though, right?

" I know you're thinking about it Evie. Give in and ask.", his hushed voice danced into my ear. He was so right, I wanted to know. The only problem was I don't like him, at all, but this could be real fun. Finally, looking back up at him with confidence  , I said, 

"I'm in, what's in it for me." His smile curled around his face like an ivy plant and he let go of me. 

"Be ready by 5 pm tonight Evie and I'll tell ya." , said the stupid jock. Oh my, what did I get myself into?

Nick

" Be ready by 5 pm tonight Evie and I'll tell ya." , I said and walked away. I so desperately wanted to look back to see her reaction but I couldn't bring myself to stop smiling. I knew Evie liked games and she couldn't resist a deal. I've been chasing Evie for 3 years now, tonight could be my chance at the beginning of my dream to be with her. 

Eva Jasmine Costell was 5'6" with honey glazed eyes. Her name tops off with her sleek hair which is wavy and a chestnut brown color. Her star sign is Cancer, the crab, and her birthday is July 1st. She is a whopping 17 years old and a brilliant scholar.  She has a galaxy of cute freckles across the bridge of her pixie nose. She's not perfect but her imperfect ways make her perfection. Eva has a habit of not wearing make up, she sings when she is alone, she doesn't eat in front of  anyone,  and she hides because she doesn't want to be judged. She is perfect to me.

I told Evie to be ready by 5 but honestly, she doesn't need to change. Her little skirt and graffic  tee that fit her curves nicely , were enough for me. I drifted through my classes dreaming of Evie and the date I had finally gotten. Evie is in my last class of the day, which happens to be my favorite subject, mythology. I followed Evie in to class today behind her bouncy wavy hair that smelled like roses. Once I sat down, the teacher addressed what we were doing that day , we were focusing on Aphrodite and her lovers. I quickly got off topic when Evie came up to me at my desk. I was slightly excited because this never happens.

" Hi Nick,  can we uh talk?", she was avoiding my eyes, typical Evie. I could sense fear in her voice but I couldn't tell why. I slowly reached to touch her hand but she quickly took it away. I shook it off, no big deal. 

" Yea Evie, what's up?" , I said in a flirty voice. She finally met my gaze, oh god, there were tears on the brink of falling. I wanted to wrap her in my arms right then and there. She was shooting my heart with each drop of poison from her eyes.

"I can't hold up my end of the deal", she stated and dashed off. I dropped my head, I was shot down and left. 

Eva

I told him no. I told him no because people came up to me telling me he was going to use me. Stupid Eva. Stupid Eva. You were going to play his game. Part of me is truly hurt because I had never been on a date, ever. I held back my tears all mod till we were dismissed. Once the bell rang, I dashed out so my "buddy" wouldn't follow but I was too late. 

"Eva please stop." , oh god, it's him. Keep it together Eva, I told myself, you can do this. He sighed rather loudly and kept pace with me. 

"Eva, I need to make sure you're okay." He didn't try to touch me and just leaned against my locker. I didn't respond the way he had hoped so he just decided to watch me. Once I packed my stuff up, he followed me to my car.

"Eva, whatever happened, I hope you find ease", he said. I was shocked, what jock says that? As I opened my car door and he was a good distance away, he yelled something back but I couldn't tell what it was. I decided to shrug it off and just go home so I got in my car and left. 

Nick

" I love you." I yelled back after I had gotten far enough. I don't think she quite heard me. Oh well, I had finally gotten it out of my system , I guess...