Mika x Yuu

The humans and vampires were at war. The vampires' planes each had probably 40, no 50 vampires dropping out of them. The humans were obviously out-numbered. What was Yuu going to do? Just then he saw someone running towards him. Slashing his way through everyone with his sword. The other vampires looked lifeless, they were fighting because they wanted to, for fun. But him, he looked as though he was fighting for a reason, for something. He looked cool. As he got closer, his features became more distinct and he looked oddly familiar. Blonde hair, blue eyes. He was thin but tall. Seeing this person brought on a feeling of nostalgia. Yuu was on the verge of tears but he didn't know why. Mika. It was Mika. But it couldn't have been him. After all Mika, his family, was dead. But this familiar face was desperately running this way, towards Yuu. "Yuu-chan!", he called out. Before he knew it himself, Yuu broke out into a run. "Mika! Mika!", he called back, "It's really you, Mika". "Yuu-chan".

"Yuu-chan, it isn't safe here. Not here, not in this world. Let's talk elsewhere." Mika dragged Yuu out of sight, behind a building. Mika hugged Yuu and said, "I won't let the humans have you, we will run away together from this world, this horrendous world and we can live together. We're not vampires, not humans. We will live as equal beings and start our lives elsewhere. Won't you join me, Yuu-chan?"
Yuu found his hands instinctively moving on their own, until they cupped Mika's face and he slowly leaned in to kiss him. Mika kissed him back. Time seemed to slow down and they became unaware of what was happening around them. It didn't matter. Yuu didn't care about the Vampire Extermination Unit. He would leave it all to be with Mika. He was prepared to. So he did. "Let's go home, Mika."
As Yuu and Mika were running together, hand in hand, Yuu found himself to be sad, for finding a new family that supported him and to now be leaving them. But Yuu wasn't going to look back, he had no regrets. Nor did Mika for leaving the vampires. Shinoa, Kimizuki, Mitsuba, Yoichi, Guren, they would understand. After all, Mika was and still is, family.
The boys ran and ran, until they couldn't run any longer. Until they were out of breath and their chests hurt. Until they couldn't feel their legs any longer, without a care in this messed up world they lived in. "Yuu-chan?" "Yes, Mika?" "... I love you, Yuu-chan."