One

-The boys in the media. Caden the dark one and Cyden is the light one.

Bernice

Sometimes no words can describe the feelings you get for someone so special. How much your heart races when you get an message from them, or when you see them smile and laugh at your jokes. The way that no matter what they're your world, your life, your everything!

Sometimes it can take one thing to make you realise how much you need and love someone. When you know that you can't function daily without them and that the thought of loosing them makes you feel sick. You know that feeling you get in your chest?

The kind of love where you can't go through one day without missing him or thinking of him 24 hours a day. When you close your eyes and you can feel him close to you. When he is the only one that completes you and makes you the happiest woman alive?

Well that special someone who has me feeling all these ways is Chris. We've been dating for a couple of weeks now and things are great, i couldn't be more happier that we're together. I can finally say he's mine and not someone else's. Just like the boys. I'm their new mommy instead of someone else.

Its been a year since Kennedi has been gone and i honestly miss her, Chris doesn't but i do. I wish i never did what i did because things aren't the same anymore. If she would've just backed off like i told her, nothing would've happened. All she had to do was listen but weak minded girls are not that sharp so.

Right now I'm with the boys but Kennedi's mom, Sandra is coming to get them and keep them for the week since Chris is going to be working all week. I actually need to go grocery shopping and i refuse to take them. Last time i did, i ended paying almost a hundred dollars worth the food and i only went in there for cereal.

These little boys were in there opening up chips, candy, cupcakes, cookies, donuts and eating all of them. They are so bad and they hate me, literally all day they've been calling me bad words. Really they cuss at me everyday and Chris does nothing but laugh which pisses me off.

After being around for quite a while, i expected them to call me 'Mom' by now but they don't. Surprisingly they actually know who their mom is and they sometimes walk around the house saying her name. They can't pronounce her full name so they say 'Kenni' just like i use to call her. I hate when they do it too.

I was taken out of my thoughts when i felt something really hard connect with my eye causing me to yell out. A toy car rolled off my lap and Caden along with Cyden just stared at me as if they didn't just throw that at me.

"Who threw it?"i spat and they went back to playing with their toys. Really? They're so evil.

"Daddyy"cyden whined sadly.

"Daddy isn't here, he went bye bye"i mumbled while holding my eye then the doorbell rung and incomes Sandra.

"Nana!"the boys both yelled and ran up to her.

"Hi babies, where is daddy?"she asked and i cleared my throat making her look at me.

"He's at a therapy session"i smiled and she rolled her eyes.

"Well when he gets back, tell him i got the boys"she said and i sighed. Every since the situation occurred, she's been rude to me like she's always been this way towards me.

"Why do you hate me Sandra? You're like a mom to me"i asked.

"You killed my daughter now you're screwing her husband and trying to play mommy to my grandchildren. And you call yourself my daughter's best friend, i don't know what you kids think the term 'Best friend' means now but the shit you pulled isn't what a 'Best Friend' would do. So i don't like you and never will, you're fake and a dirty whore. And for Chris to even sit here and date you after he promised he loved my daughter oh so much, proves to me he's just as sick and fake as you are"she said and i stayed quiet. That actually hurt.