Hooping for love

***Jade***

Chapter one

I wake up to my phone blasting Clique By Kanye West . So I know it's one of my bestie , but fuck its 8:45 am and it's the summer time . But I know it's got to be something serious.

"Wake up hoes ! It's a emergency ! " say Tay

" Damn girl what is it?? And it better be good cause if it ain't oowwee you don't wanna know what I'm do to yo ass!" say Love

" Lol yea I'm with Love . Tay what is it?" That's what I say

" Love why you got to be so damn mean show a little love !" say Tay

" Lol not you said show a little love . You know thugs don't show emotion lol." that's what I say

"Lol so true real thugs no emotion . Tay what's going on ? you know I ain't get in until late. So tell who ass we need to get in so I can sleep ." Says Love

" That's the Love I know ! We ain't getting into nobody ass. Teddy having a party it's tonight. We should roll through ALL 3 of us. It's a pool party . " Say Tay

" Umm idk y'all know how I feel bout swimming when niggas around." That's what I say

" Shit you know I'm in I got this fye ass 2 piece ! And Jade your ass is coming ! Tay I'm got to push your ass in the deep end cause this ain't a real emergency!" Say Love

"Whatever Love you know you love me ! But u are right Jade is coming end of convo now go back to sleep hoes !" Say Tay .

Damn my girls just force me to go but I know it's all love. But I don't like put on a swimming suit . Cause I know niggas go be clowning and I don't wanna have to beat a nigga ass.

**Later that day more like that night**

Soon as we arrive nigga are everywhere it's packed cause everybody know Teddy . We step out the car looking fye as fuck . We all got on black True Religion booty shorts and the grape jays on that came out this morning . Tay got this black 2 piece and her hair is light brown and curly. Love has a black and white 2 piece and her hair is straight by yours truly ! Me on the other hand . I have on a black one piece with my long black twist going down my back to my butt. I can't stunt I might not be like my girl with the body but swag and confident is one thing I have.

" What up ladies ! Y'all ass look sexy af tonight !" Says Teddy

"Thank you! " we all said like we triplets

I walked away from the girls cause I see Tevin . He is 6'7 light skinned and tattoos all on his chest with grey eyes. We like best friends . But he doesn't know that I have had a crush on him since we became friends ! But he treats me more like a homie then a girl. But I understand , nigga now a days don't want there girl to hoop better then them.

"What up Tevin!? " me

"Awe look at Jade trying to be a girl!" Tevin

"Aw I see you still sore from that ass whooping I gave to u the other day." Me

Everybody laughs

"Naw girl you know I let u win . But look at you trying to look all cute!"

"Lol I try!" Me *twirls in circle*

"Baby girl u ain't got to try!" One of the dudes yelled

**Tevin**

Damn man Jade looking right tonight . She is 6'0 brown skinned and thick in every place like a grown women and a little belly with beautiful brown eyes .I spotted her before she even came my way. The things I would do to her if we wasn't best friends. Jade is that girl that everyone know . She can ball and if you seen that ass on her oh lord. But she is cool people smart athletic swag good shoe game and above all she is loyal . I see every nigga looking at her and her clique and every hoe got they nose up at them.

Booty Me down comes on and I go up behind Jade . She looks back and goes the work her girls cheering her on and me behind her grabbing on all that ass. When song goes off I whisper in her ear. " Do u want a drink ?" She pulls me down and says "Yes" I got her water and found a spot and chilled . She sat on my lap and I wrapped my arms around her waist . It felt normal .

" So we going to hoop and chill tomorrow ?" Says Jade

"Aye you know I'm down but u know we could just chill it's supposed to be hell hot tomorrow." Me

"Whatever I'm down but at your crib I don't wanna be home. *Long pause *Man that thot stay on you." Say Jade and with that she got up off my lap. And without looking up I knew who she was talking bout. Ebony was my ex and Jade couldn't stand her . "Hey baby!" Ebony"

Girl what do u want ? Damn we don't even mess with each other no more ." Me Well Ebony keeps talking like she my girl I see Jade dancing with anther nigga . It took all of me not to get up and beat his ass . But then my eyes meet with Jade and I could see the lust she had in her eyes which told me all I need to know.

****Jade****

I left Tevin with that thot. Man I can't stand Ebony ass. So a neighbor hood hoe if u know what I mean. Bands To Make Her Dance came on.Short hair like Nia Long, loose one she don't need it long She start twerking when she hear a song, the strippper pole her income We get trippy and then some., so nasty when she rolling She put that ass off in my hands, I remote control it She give me dome when the roof gone, at the K O D she live with me She got friends bring three, I got drugs I got drinks . I see this tall dark skinned he was looking bad as hell. He had a white v-neck and black polo trunks with white horses on them. And to top it off he had on the Jordan grapes . So I go up to him and start twerking all on him. He gripped my hips and was following my lead. While we was dancing I felt eyes on me and looked up it was Tevin . After about 3 songs we sat down . Cause I was tried like hell.

"So what's your name ? " me

" Mark .And yours cutie?" mark

" Well I'm Jade but u can call me Jay." me

" Awe. Okay Jade you from here?" Mark

"Hell yea born and raised . Where you from ?Cause I know for a fact you ain't from here " me

" Lol well you I you guessed wrong I'm from here. I left for awhile. How old are you? " Mark

" Lhh well look at me thinking I'm smart. I'm 17. And you ?" Me

" Awe a lil baby! Well not to brag today my 20 birthday !" Mark

"Awe well happy birthday ! " me I got up and gave him a hug. I felt his hands moving down towards my ass. "Nigga I feel u . So u might as well move them back up." Me " Lol damn shorty"Mark. " Well I got to go . See you around !" Me " Wait can I get ya number?" Mark " Let me think on that.*pauses* Nope got to see me around and then maybe."

****Mark***

Shake my Fucking head that girl was bad af and she got swag. I wish she would of gave a brother them digits . Man I love a girl with a little extra meat on they bones. I like her cause it look like she in shape just got a little belly .Shit she go have a brother thinking bout it all night long .

***Jade***

After we left the party . The girls dropped me off . Cause they was going over to they niggas houses and I ain't got time to be a third wheel. I walk in the house and go to my room and grab my towel and iPad. When I get out I see my phone was beeping I check my messages all 5 are from Tevin dis nigga got to be high.

Tevin: BFF !

Tevin: girl text back!!!

Tevin: Where are you ?

Tevin: I'm bout to call BFF .

Tevin: Are you mad at me?

Me: Nigga what you want I was in the shower

Tevin: we still hang in the a.m. ?

Me: Yes nigga blowing my line up for nothing. Pick me up at 10 a.m. And good night BFF.

Man I hate when Tevin blow up my line on some stupid shit. But I can't seem to get that nigga Mark out my mind. He was bad too bad to be true. He probably wanna hit a run. But he got my ass messed up I ain't a hoe ain't nobody popping this cherry.

Goal :4 votes and 4 reads