Prologue

My name's Joicelyn, my friends usually call me Joy for short, I live with my mom, dad,Macie and our cat, Jasper. Macie's my little sister, quiet, shy and cute. I'm the exact opposite, though I wouldn't prefer myself not cute but I would agree for pretty,and im also friendly and a bit noisy. My friends are Selene and Diane, Selene loves to sing and usually prefers to Diane's looks as 'Fashion Crime'. Diane is the exact opposite of Selene, she likes to listen to rock songs and doesn't likes to sing, also, she's more emo-like.

I layed between Diane and Selene, we were lying on the ground, the sun was setting. "What'cha guys wanna do tommorow?" I asked,"Probably hang out by the lake,"Diane answered,"And then go shopping!"Selene squealed,"What do you guys wanna be when you grow up?"Diane asked,"I dunno, maybe a writer or a journalist,"I answered, "I wanna be a SINGER!!!!" Selene jumped and started singing 'Sweeter than a Fiction'. "Okay okay, singer girl-"Diane was cut off by Selene,"YOUR LOVE IS SWEETER THAN A FICTION." I giggled,"You know girls, when I become a singer, I will shine around the world, I'll be in posters, TV Shows, even The NEWS!!!"Selene bursted in one breath,"I wanna be a songwriter, so that you could have someone by your side, Selene,"Diane replied,"Joyce! Sweetie! It's getting late! Time to go! Oh, and why dont you invite your friends for dinner tonight!"Mom yelled from our house,"You heard that girls? Dinner at our house!"I said and we ran to our house, mom set down the food:Fried Chicken, Rice, Ice Cream, and Juice! Then mom gave us each a cupcake,"What's so special today mom?"I asked curiosly,"You were having so much fun, dear, so I thought you got tired so I made you a special dessert,"Mom answered,"How about Macie?"Selene asked,"She already ate, she said she didn't want to eat with a lot of people,"Mom answered, then we chatted while eating, then mom said,"Okay girls, it's better for you to go home, your parents might be worrying about you." We said our goodbyes and when they were gone, mom spoke,"Honey, were moving to LA,"I was shocked, she might be joking, my mom likes to joke a lot, but she looks serious, "But mom, my friends don't know that im leaving, how about my grades at school?"I asked, a single tear rolled down my cheek,"Sorry dear, I already told your teacher about it, you'll make new friends there, okay?" She tried to calm me down, so that's why mom made those desserts, she wanted us to spend our last moments together, "Macie has been crying too, Jasper was purring, that sounded like crying too, we'll miss this place, but we have no choice,"Mom said,"We already packed your things, there already in the van, now we have to go to the airport." LA, here we come.