Humen

The human in question is a youth going by the name of  Avril de'mon, 23 years of age. Avril was and is small for age but quit tall compared to some of her acumplaces. Avril lives in a small apartment with her boyfriend jake who is tall and skinny with sandy coulerd hair, a stubbily beard and smiling sapphire blue eyes framed by lardge rounded thick rimed glasses. Back to Avril, she is quit lovely and sweet with marshmallow pink hair and her ruby red lips make her look more fetching then ever with her small dimple and large black geek chick glasses. She has a defined and unique style and personality trates about her. Although Avril may seem beautiful, sweet and innocent on the outside but she is a highly skilled fighter  And not to mention her dabbles with black  magic but we will come to that later.

it is a perfctly normal morning in avrils flat in London avral stumbled out of bed,half asleep,after floping her hand lazaly on the vintige alarm clock next to her bed that was going crazy.after looking at herself in the large wall mirror,behind whitch was her colection of clothing to one side and jakes to the other. some times the couple mitched and matched with each others clothing. avril looked around for her partner who semed not to be in there in there large attic room with wooden beams along the roof and a beautiful array of twinkling fairy lights.a metal double bed sted sat pressed agents the wall. There was a fluffy sheep skin rug lying on the wooden panelled floor.

After pulling on a new floral dress, jeans and putting her hair up in a nice messy bun. Avril climbed down the wooden ladders to the open living room lotion where jake was flipping pancakes , pecking him on the check as she passed to get plates. 10 minuets later and that we're both snuggled up on the sofa eating pancakes with a wide selection of toppings on them, a white blanket draped over the both of them. It was just perfect almost two perfect, with her favatate song playing and everything so right and good with the world. Avril didn't have a care in the world. Everything was perfect, a wee bit to so Avril thought. she was Dragged Away from dreams and memory's,by a gut reneging scream that pulled at her heart strings.

These were memory's of better times, simpler times, safer times! Now a days every thing was so complicated and for the first time Avril was truly scared; she thought this as she lay down beside jake in the dark cold night, great oaks towering over them and autumn leaves crunched on the grassy ground which temporarily was there bed. Looking up at the vast midnight sky, the twinkling stars reminding her of the beautiful little fairy lights displayed back at the flat she was fond of, she sighlansed a moaning, whimpering jake lying next two her on the wet, muddy woodland ground. Avril stroked the mans hair until they both fell into an uneasy sleep with disjointed dreams of Snarling dogs, back staving friends and looming dark figures, who didn't seem friendly...