It Is What It Is

Crystal's POV

"I'm gonna miss you mom" I said while hugging her tightly.I was leaving to go visit my dad in California for 2 months.You see my mom and dad are devorced.They seperated when I was 15 I'm 17 now.It was hard at the time but I got over it.We retracted from the hug and smiled at each other."You have fun ok if you ever need me call me doesn't matter what time just call"She said while I was walking towards the entrance to the plain.I had two suitcases in each hand."I love you mom"I said before going through the gates and she mouthed I love you too and waved goodbye.I gave the person my ticket and went down the path thingy.I never knew what they were called.So path thingy worked.My seat number was 234.So as I entered the plain I went to the second class started counting."229,230,231,232,233, and 234"I found my seat,put up my lugedge and sitted myself down by the window hopefully nobody would sit by me.I pulled out my phone and texted my mom saying that im fine and all then slipped it back in my pocket.Im actually happy to get to see my dad it's been so long.Just then I was interupted by this girl putting her lugedge up and sitting beside me.She had brown hair just like me and dark brown eyes like me.Our body type was the same to,weird.She's pretty though ."Hi im Demetria but call me Demi"She said smiling."I'm Crystal nice to meet you"I said also smiling.She's pretty nice and chill too."So whats bringing you to Cali?"She asked buckling her seat belt.I almost forgot to buckle mine so I did the same."I'm visiting my dad"I said while looking back up at her."How about you?"I asked."Oh well I live there and I was just here visiting one of my friends and now I'm goin back"She said smiling."Oh cool" I said closing the window."Hello fellow passengers I'm your pilot Dave and just a quick message that we will be taking off in 2 minutes so get seated and buckle up" The pilot said through speakers me."Hey are you gonna go to BridgeWay Highschool?"She asked looking up from her phone."Yep"I said popping the p."Oh great we could go to school together"She said "What's you number so I can text you"I asked pulling out my phone""Here program yours into mine and i'll do the same with yours"She said taking my phone and giving me hers.We both had iphones so it was easy.I set my name as <3Crystal:*! I laughed and we both handed our phones back.I looked at my contacts and noticed she put her name as DLo aka Demi <3.The plane felt like it lifted so I guess we are already in the air.

Me and Demi spent the last two hours talking and getting to no each other better.This flight was 8 hours long so we had a while.My phone buzzed and I picked it up noticing it was demi.

DLo aka Demi<3'They guy over there has been straring at you this whole time lol'

<3Crystal:*'Omg what guy o.O'

I looked up at her and she eyed me to her right.I looked over her and there was this guy with dark brown hair almost black up in a quiff staring at me.He saw me and smiled.Ok talk about awkward.He was on the other side of the plane so I didn't have to worry.I shyly smiled back then sat back on my seat with wide eyes looking at demi."I think he likes you"She laughed while smiling."As if"I said huffing.I looked infront of me and saw a mop of curls over the seat.Either it was a guy or a girl I don't know and then there was a blonde headed boy next to him/her."Demi do you know who they are"I whispered to her pointing at them.She shrugged her shoulders."I gotta plan to figure out though"She winked at me.She through her phone under the guys seat making it slide to his feet and they both noticed.Demi taped the guys shoulder."Excuse me but my phone fell under your seat can you please get it for me"She said trying to hold in her laughter.They both turned around and to my suprise the him/her with the curls turned out to be a boy,cute too."Sure thing"The blonde headed one said and he picked up Demi's phone and handed it back to her.We couldn't stop laughing that they looked at us with the most weirdest faces."Thank you"Demi laughed out."Girls whats so funny?"The curly one said.Me and Demi calmed down and put blank expression on our face like nothing happened wich made us laugh more after we made eye contact.They just turned around and shrugged it off."Ok now we no"I said calming my self down taking deep breaths.Demi did also."Crystal those are the jocks at our well your now highschool"She said at a whisper,oh shit."Oh well okay then"I said smiling."Hey ya wanna go play a trick on the bus boys"I said pointing to the guys that were handing people food and drinks.She nodded her head and smiled.I got out a little sticky note and wrote.'I like girls with big boobs hit me up ;)' I got out another one and wrote down 'Dayyummm dat assss'I got up and walked slowly over to him.I padded his back actually puting the note on him."Good job"I said winking at him he smiled and continued on what he was doing.I turn around and gave her a thumbs up.She just laughed.I went over to the other boy and did the same thing he smiled.And I ran back to my seat laughing.Pretty much everyone on the plane was asleep just like 5 people we're awake including me and demi.

Our plan kinda failed because no one noticed what was on there back."This is soo boring"Demi whined.Then the boys infront of us turned around."May we help you"I said looking at the both of them."You guys wanna play truth or dare?"The blonde one said smiling."Yeah sure but first can we know your names?"Demi said laughing."Im Niall and this is Harry"Niall said while Harry waved at us."Im Crystal and this is Demi"I said while smiling and so did demi."Ok so ill start"Niall said thinking."Demi truth or dare?"He asked "Dare"She said smiling."I dare you to....say your lesbian for Crystal" He laughed.Demi looked at me and smiled.I laughed.She took my hand and held it."Crystal I have something to tell you..im lesbian for you"She said smiling.I couldnt do nothing but laugh.Oh that girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter did you like it¿?¿? Comment and Vote please love you :)