no.1 ~rain~

I love rain. The calming sound of the rain helps me sleep and it helps me concentrate in school. The sound of the drizzling rain makes me so sleepy. I feel my eyelids become heavy and all the sudden my vision becomes blurry. My head rests on his shoulder even though I don't notice it. I'm already asleep.

"Yah! Pabo" he whispers at me and I wake up.
The lesson is about to end and everyone are packing their bags. Quietly I sit myself up and yawn before I realize what just happened. I fell asleep on his shoulder. Shit. With cheeks as red as roses I quickly stand up and grab my bag before leaving the room without a word.

Kim Taehyung, I hope you never realize what just happened.

While walking through the corridor I'm soon interrupted.
"Seoyeon, wait up!" Jimin exclaims as he comes towards me.
I flash a fake smile towards him as he soon gets closer.
"Hi Chimmie" I say as he approaches me.
He answers with a smile and a quick nod before we continue walking towards the cafeteria. Suddenly his pace drops and he stops walking.
"Yah, wanna go look for the others? I think they're on the roof" he asks me with a smile.
"Yeah sure, let's go" I quickly reply.
As soon as I turn around I bump into someone. Taehyung of course, who else? I lose my balance and is close to falling before he reaches out to catch me. Unfortunately he grabs around my waist to make sure I don't fall. Which causes an incredibly awkward situation as soon as I'm up on my feet again.
"I-I-I'm so sorry" I shyly say and make a quick bow before beginning to hurry towards the staircase to the roof. He gently smiles at me and keeps on walking. Closely followed by Jimin I rush up the last staircase to the roof.
"Well that was awkward" he exclaimed with an amused look on his face. I look at him with nothing but embarrassment and make my way over to the edge of the roof. I sit down with my legs hanging over the edge.
"I'll be right back, I forgot my bag in the classroom" Jimin exclaims and walks towards the staircase.

Oh my. Why did I bump into him? He's a close friend of mine and I've liked him since 4th grade. I don't think he knows at all, but I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship so maybe it's better this way.

I hear the sound of the door opening behind me and footsteps walking towards me. I turn around and realize, it's not Jimin. He quietly sits down behind me and rests his head upon my shoulder. With a sigh of relief he closes his eyes before opening his mouth to speak.
"Noona?" He says while smiling.
"Mhm?" I respond without thinking.
.
.
.
"I love you"
.
.
.
"I love you too, Kookie"
.
.
.
.
.
----------------------------------------------
A/N <3
Hi guys! I'm really new to writing, please let me know if you like the story and think I should keep going. I'm only 14 and English isn't my first language so please be considerate before criticizing grammar and such :)
- H <3