freinds with benifits a harry styles (fanfic)

hey niall you say as you head into the coffee shop

hey gorgeous how is my princess this morning he says in a sweet and caring voice.

I am just fine and how is my little leprechaun you cooed as soon as you get over there he kisses you and tells you to sit down

so what is it you wanted to tell me babe.

Um so I have been talking to modest management and they said that you could come on tour with us.

you just sit there in shock.

well say something allahna I have put alot of time and thought in this I really wish you would say something. And I really wish you would kiss me you giggle with that you feel nialls lips crashing on yours, I love you allahna. I love you to my Niallers so what are our plans today well we are gonna go and do some packing me and you both then after that whatever you want to do. But we have to meet up with the boys tonight so you can get to no them better before tour a mean you are going to be spending basically a year so you need to get used to them babe. Oh and one more thing the tour is an world tour. So you get to travel the world with us. OMG really you shout yea well we better be going but we have to be at club jaguar tonight at Ten we have to meet up with Harry, Louis and Zayne he explains what about Liam you say oh Liam is bound and determined to get Danielle back so he is probably chasing her around some direction. oh you say and niall leads you out of the coffee shop.

Nialls P.O.V

Me and Allahna just lest the arcade and I have won her a giant purple hippo and she is pretty happy with it now we are heading to our apartment to get dressed to meet up Louis,Zayne and Harry at the club.

Allahna had chosen a sparkly dark purple dress that ending at the hip bend then she had some black pumps on she looked Soooooo hot.

Babe why do you have to torture me like that I pouted why you like what you see she said.

As matter a fact I do and i might have to show you when we get back home. I challenged her challenge accepted she said.

and with that we were off to the club to meet the boys.

And for some odd reason I had a bad feeling about this.