I Need You...

You felt a burning sensation in your legs. No, they weren't on fire, they burned because you were running as fast as you could. Running for your life to be exact. "Shit, they're catching up," you yelled as you continue running.

Why are you running? Because a certain white haired youkai decided to beat the crap out of one of the Gods. Guess who was blamed for it. You. The God decided that since Tomoe was your familiar, that you must have sent to Tomoe to beat the **** out of him. Why? You had no idea. He was probably just mad because he was beaten up by a familiar.

"There you are!!" You hear the God's familiar shout. You looked around and decided to climb up a tree and hide. It's not like you had a choice, even if you would have kept running, he would have eventually caught you.

"Where the hell did you go you little bitch?!" Said the familiar, as he walks around the forest sniffing the air.

"Crap, he'll find me at this rate!" You whisper. You quickly cast a spell on yourself that masks your scent, and watch as the familiar walks away. "Good, he's gone."
You jump down from the tree and dust yourself off. "Nowhere the hell is that other trouble making bas-"

You're cut off by a hand covering your eyes, and an arm wrapping around your waist, pulling you up against the culprit. "W-Who the hell are you!"

"Tell me where Tomoe is," demands a smooth voice in a whisper.

"N-No way! I'll never tell you where Tomoe is!" You honestly didn't know where he was... But maybe it would buy him some time if you lied.

"Oh, and why not?" The question caught you off guard, but you quickly answered.

"Because... Because he's special to me!" The culprit seemed to tense up but then continued.

"Is he now? Then let's make a deal." You pause and then nod your head, deciding to hear him out.

"Fine, what is it?" The person nibbles your ear and pulls you closer to him.

"Give me your body~ I'll bring you pleasure for the rest of your life."

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Your face turns red as you yell. A minute of complete silence passes.

"Pfft... Hahahaha!!" The person holding you bursts out laughing, and you finally realize something.

"Wait..."

The person lets you go and continues laughing. You turn around and look at him, furious. "I knew it!! WHAT THE **** TOMOE!!" You yell as, as your face becomes a deeper shade of red.

"Y-Your reaction w-was p-priceless!!" He says in between laughs.

"It's not funny!!"

"Aww," he coos, wrapping his arms around you in an embrace,"I love you~"

"Tomoe..." You say bluntly.

"Yes, my beloved mistress?"

"Let go of me before I make you so scared that you walk with your tail in between your legs."

He smirks and looks down at you. "And,~ the demon is back." He lets go of you and takes a step back. "Anyway, I was just bored."

"So you decide to sexually harass me?!

"Uh uh uh, it's not sexual harassment if you like it~"

"Well, I didn't!!"

'I'm lying.'

He shrugs his shoulders and begins to walk away, "Until you admit that you love me, you can find your way back home all by yourself."

"Fine! I don't need your help anyway!"