Curse Of Love

Simple girl? No.

Cute Girl? No, Hot Girl.

Beautiful girl? No, Georgous Girl.

Kind? Before.

Well, pag nabasa nyo yan. What will you think first? Of course has a bitchy side. Well know her point of view.

I'm Zyreez Victoria Imperial. My name is have the aura of bitch and of course my personality. Yes I'm bitch, so what? I'm tired of being kind, being robot of others and being played. You read it right? And I think thats explain why I'm like this.

There's a man I LOVED whole heartedly before, and know what did he do? He played me, he bet me, and he hurt me whole heartedly also. Showing me that he loves other girl, hurted me the most. Flirting with tons of his girl, tearing me apart outside and inside.

And now, who am I? What am I? A bitch, I'm a bitch and I'm proud of it. You can't blame me for playing others heart and for making others life miserable. I also experienced that kind of hurt.

And now, I'm back with my bitch personality. Old Zyreez Victoria Imperial are gone, because of my fucking Love with that Man, named Jezzeriah Arcangel.

And now I'm back, I surely make him please me to love him. He'll taste my curse. CURSE OF LOVE.

And when that time comes, I'll dump him, like what did he do to me before.

Well, did you read it guys? She's back for her revenge.

In the end, will her love for that man rise up or her angry and hatred will stay still?

When they will stop hurting each others feeling?

Is that man fall for her?

Did she already moved on?

Or she's still love that man that's why he want him to fall for her and take her revenge? Well, if not why she's keep on bothering that man?

Many questions but no answers. Lets answer it one by one and step by step.

-Curse Of Love

By: The Baddest Female

----
A/N: I need your comments and votes. Thanks.