Me, the vampire, and Niall Horan

" Mom, i'm home!" I said, going into the kitchen.

There, i found a note:

Sam ,

Took your younger sister to the docter. Be back late.

Luv you, Mom

 "Just like her. to leave me here all alone." I said, sighing."well, i think i'll grab a bite." I said letting my fangs grow and my eyes turn blood red.

When I got to my favorite dark alley, I saw 5 boys standing in a huddle, talking in hushed whisperes.

"What are you boys doing here, on my alley?" I questioned, wondering who they were.

One boy stepped up, and said with a attitude, " uh, excuse you, but this is our alley"

I let my fangs grow and my eyes turned jet black.

"uh, i don't think so. This is where i feed. so go"

"No."

"woah, Liam, back off " One boy said.

"yeah, liam, back off. Don't you know it is not safe out here with people like me all around you?" i asked, then with one glance at the other boys, i ran vampire speed to the other side of the alley.

"and Liam, and you other boys, watch your back." i said, but then regretted it.

One boy with chocolate brown curls came up to me and said," you watch your back"

I looked in his eyes, then noticed that they glistened a little.

I gasped."all of you, stay away from me." I said, before i leapt up on a building and ran vampire speed away from those 5 boys, of which one of them, with the blond hair, was staring at me the whole time i was there.