Nialls secret cousin

Chapter 1

Alex's POV

As I packed my last few things and zipped up my suitcase I collapsed onto my bed staring at the ceiling. 'i can't believe that I'm going to London in 2 days'' I thought as I got up and started walking down stairs into the kitchen and grabbed an Arizona green tea and scanned the fridge and cupboards for something to eat.

I ended up grabbing a box of Oreos and bag of Cheetos. I made my way over to the couch and turned on the tv to "pretty little liars" and started munchin on Oreos and Cheetos. when I go to London I am going be staying with my cousin Niall and his friends from 1D, yep that's right I am going to be spending my whole summer with them.

one thing I know is that I can't tell two of my friends cause they are HARD core directioners! when I was in my own little world of thought my phone started to vibrate. So quickly I came back to reality and picked it up to see who it was.

Eddie -E

Alex - A

E: hay gurl hay!

A: hey Eddie whatsup

E: Nm hbu

A: the norm

E: hey do u think that I could maybe come over so we can hang for a bit?

A: sure come on over

E: ok be there in a bit, bye

A: bye

I locked my phone and put it back down on the couch, and waited for Eddie to come over, no offense to my other friends or anything but I do consider him as being my very best friend and my rock. He was my first friend when I moved here from Ireland. and yes I do have an accent and where I go people always ask me where I'm from. Now back to Eddie.

Ever since I might him I have felt like I could tell him everything. my thoughts drifted away quickly as I heard a loud knock on the door I quickly went over to open it and Eddie stepped inside gave me a big bear hug and I walked back to the couch, well he went to go get a can of Pepsi from the fridge then he sat down on the couch right beside me and I let my head rest on his strong muscular chest. "when are you leaving?" he asked quietly and looked down into my eyes. "2 days" I answered back then looked away from him letting my eyes wander over to the tv.

"how long are you gone for" he asked curiously I look up to him and he looked down to me "the whole summer" I said wondering why he would ask after I have told him many times. "well I'm going miss you boo your the best friend a guy could ever ask for" he said with a sad smile, I smile back at him "Dude I am only going to be gone for the summer, calm yo tits" I said and we both laughed, and turned are attention back the tv.

..................................

After watching 5 episodes of pretty little liars and dancing around singing to random songs Eddie had to leave since tomorrow was a school night, and is going to be are second last day of school till the summer starts and I leave for London the day after.

As walk up stairs to get ready for bed, and I find myself dreaming about what it will be like in London. 'Will I like it? or will I hate it?' I wondered as I walked over to my bed and pick up my suit case and move it off the bed and onto the floor. I change into my pjs. Then i walk into the bathroom i share with my little brother matt, i go and brush my teeth and blonde hair well putting it into a messy bun.

I walk back to my room and climb into bed thinking about London and fall into a deep peaceful sleep......

hey there people of the world i know this chapter was a little boring but don't worry 1D will be here soon!!! please vote and comment for more!

byez