Living the mob-life

I opened my eyes. Where the hell were I? I was lying under a tree. The ground was covered in a white, cold powder. It burned my skin a bit, but I could live with that. The moon was rising on a dark starry sky. I had absolutely no memories of anything, so I assumed I was a newly spawned. I sat up. No one seemed to be around.

"Hello?" I screamed anyway, but the only sound coming out of my mouth was some kind of rottling breathe. I tried again.

"Hello!" It sounded the same. I crawled a few blocks, so that I wasn't under the tree anymore. I looked around. There, about 20 blocks away, stood a white feathery creature. I ran against it.

"Hey! Do you know where we are?" No sounds came out of my mouth. Just that damn wheezing. The creature cackled and looked at me like it thought I would know what he meant. He was staring at me with his tiny black eyes. Staring. Before I even knew it myself, I had killed the animal. It dropped some items, but I didn't care. I had no need for them.

I slowly walked around. Other mobs started spawning around me. I tried to talk to them, but I don't think they understood what I said. I did however not understand what they said. Well, as I said before, I slowly walked around. Suddenly, I heard someone say

"If I just move this block here..." I quickly turned around. A tall, black figure with glowing purple eyes stood a few blocks away.

"Hey! I understood what you said!" The same wheezing came out of my mouth, but the black mob looked up.

"Well, of course. I'm an Enderman, just like you" the dark creature said. It's voice were sounding just like mine.

"An... Enderman?"

"Yeah? What did you think? You thought you were a cow?" I had no idea what a cow was, so I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh shit! Steve's on his way! Watch out!" he whispered. I nodded and looked around me. About 30 blocks away, a small creature ran. He was dressed completely in a shiny diamond armor.

"Don't look at him" the other Enderman warned. I quickly looked away.

"Oh...okay" I could hear the sounds of other monsters getting killed by this Steve-guy. Suddenly, the other Enderman froze. He opened his mouth and started to shake. "What... What's happening?" I said insecure. I took a step away from the other enderman. Steve was running against him, with his sword raised high up in the sky. He swung it against the Enderman, who immediately teleported away. I picked up a brown and green block to protect myself with. The Enderman teleported back and started to attack Steve, but he was to slow. Steve killed him. I slowly walked away, so that Steve wouldn't notice me. He didn't see me, until he reached his house. He didn't look at me for long, just for a second, but it was long enough to piss me off. He killed innocent lives. He destroyed the nature with his houses and farms. He killed my only "friend". I knew exactly what to do, even thought I was a newly spawned. I teleported to Steve, and before he even noticed me, he was dead. I quickly teleported myself away before he respawned.

My reflection stared at me from the surface of the water. I stared back. The sun was up, and I had been wandering around in a forest the whole day, when I came to a big sea. Now I was standing just next to the water, staring at it. I had actually never seen myself before. I looked kinda like the other Enderman; tall, night black, glowing purple eyes, but there was something special about me. I just couldn't put my finger on it. I looked... like me. Even through I looked like any enderman, I felt different. Inside. I kept looking at myself. My purple eyes looked so mysterious and cool, it made me wanna lean closer to the water. They dragged me against it. I couldn't resist...

The moment I touched the water, I died.

When I woke up, I was lying in a bedrock room. Before me stood a man. He was bald, but he still had a beard. The name Notch appeared in my mind. "Hello there mob" he said. I nodded quickly as an answer.

"You died. Do you know what that means?" Notch asked.

"It means I'm dead?" I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"It means you will respawn as another mob. You will respawn as a squid" He pulled a lever, and once again, everything turned black.