Chapter 1

Chapter 1-

3 years ago online, in a little island called Mauritius, viewing Anna's Point of View

I was so getting easily addicted to this app called 'Instachat' online. Ever since my mom bought me this new Samsung Galaxy, i was fishing for some social apps to maintain a social circle, if not in this new girls' school where no one ever seemed to stop being dramatic and mean, atleast i could do it online.

I'm 18 and you must be wondering who changes school at this age, well sadly i've been a victim. My nanny, with whom i had been living since the age of 12 suddenly passed away, oh no no, do not think of the fact that i am an orphan, not at all.

Apparently when i was 12, my parents decided that i needed manners because i yelled at an old female cat addict who was pulling my cheeks with so much force that for a moment, i really thought I am going to lose my cheeks and look ugly and become like her one day...

Indians and their dramatic attitudes, oh sure i am a half indian and a half french, and I am currently considered as a full Mauritian and why would that not be? I speak fluent Creole which is the local language here..

Now back to my story: Instachat seemed to be my life saver, within a few days, i gained a lot of friends and followers and here is the interesting part:

Everyday after finishing my pathetic maths teacher's given homework, i would lie on my bed and log into Instachat where i would usually enter the teens' column, where i got to meet him.

Rahul, he was unusual, there sure was something about him and every flirting line he texted, i couldn't restrain rolling my eyes at the words and show my teeth widely, so wide that i thought my mouth shape was going to burst. Once we were on the group chat with me, him and a filipino girl called Sandra, i called her my elder sister and the conversation started like this:

Sandra Sison has entered the group chat just a moment ago!

San: God how do you guys handle kids?! I am currently freaking out with this screaming one yr old monster in this room, being a babysitter is so hard!

Me: Lol sis! Why are being a babysitter if you don't like kids?

San: You don't have an idea about how much of a blackmailer my older brother is, he threatened me to replace him in our neighbour's house or he will tell everyone that i am a lesbian
....

Him: Wait, isn't that true that you are a lesbian San the bullock? Lol

San: Oh just zip it Rahul the asshole!

Me: Omg shut up you people!

San: Seriously, if i were a vamp, i would have bitten this monster long long long ago...

Me: Haha San kids are angels not monsters, change your perspective!

Him: I know right? You know what Anna, when we are having kids, we won't hire the bullock as a babysitter, she's such a blood sucker!

And that kind of made me blush, oh yeah, my profile was so fake, i used this model, Monica Truehart's picture but call her a bit infamous as nobody really caught me being fake..

Rahul and i got closer online, he invited me to this app called "kik" where we wrote a breakup song together because he was too desperate to write a song of his own and i gave him company.

After the song, i thought our ride was near the end but that was not the case, we started texting more often and he would tell me the smallest things, good or bad about him, as in how he thought engineering sucked and how he wanted to have fun and frolic being a CEO or also about how he dreamt of dating selly (Selena Gomez), ari (Ariana Grande), kristy (Kristen Stewart) and well the list was long full of a lot more names.