Chapter 1 12/11

Time is a deadly thing especially when it marks down the time to doomsday or oblivion. Let me explain I'm an insurgi  a rebel against time. We were all born with a mark, some with a time of death and those are who we are fighting for. My name is Anna and my fellow insurgi who is also my best friend and sister is Sam she is one of the lucky ones her mark is an ability. Wind and fire control cool right. I have earth and water control. We use our mark to protect those who aren't as fortunate as us from the leginals. Leginals are humans who use their mark to rid the world of the timeless. They believe that they can rid the world of the imperfect by putting a number on us to mark the day we will die. My date January thirty first, todays date is December eleventh. Sam's is February fourteenth so she lives longer than me and that does put a damper on things. We've been best friends for years and we have fought many battles side by side so we have history. You must be wondering where are their parents well hers the simple answer. Dead. Yeah they're dead they time ran out two years ago, mom went first then dad a couple days later. So we have enough reason to want the leginals gone and I will stop at nothing to bring them down and find a way to cure our eternal clocks. So how much time do you have.

A/N: Hey guys I've been wanting to write a story like this hope you enjoyed they first chapter I promise the next chapter will be longer.
     War,blood and Fall out Boy 😎