Suguha Is Dead...

Sinon's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'Type 54 Black Star." I say to myself. "I'm not afraid of that damn gun anymore." I'm not giving those girls anymore yen. I think. I go to school a week after the LMS. I can't get Suguha's face out of my head. Its like she's haunting me. I haven't seen Kirito anywhere. I guess he needed more time off since his Sugu was his cousin.

School ends and I start to walk home. I see the girls. "Asada." "We haven't seen you in a while." "Now where's our yen?" "Im not giving you my yen." She makes a finger gun and points it at me. I flinch for a second but rage fills me again. "Your damn hand won't make me give you any yen." She looks shocked and I walk right past her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asuna's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suguha is dead because of me. My first thought when I wake up. I just wanted to explore GGO so I asked Sugu to guide me through it. I didn't think we would be trapped in an LMS. The funeral is tommorow. I can't believe some people find it fun to kill. While I find it horrible.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirito's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The funeral is In a week. I think. I never thought I would have to go to her funeral.

**time skip funeral**

Everyone was there. Asuna, Asada, Mom, and many others. I look around, trying to get my head off of Sugu's death.

In the distance, I see a strange looking man in a pitch black cloak, and his face was covered. He was staring right at me. I turned my head to the opposite direction. Who is that guy? Could he be.... No he can't. Death Gun is dead.... Right??

The funeral ended with tears streaming down my cheeks. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault" said Asuna, shaking as her tears fell to the ground. I gave her a hug.

"It's not your fault. Sugu protected you. She wanted to go to GGO. It's not your fault." I told her, my voice a little shaky.

She gave me a slight nod and cried into my chest. I held her close as everyone started to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEHEHE I HACKED THIS ACCOUNT LOL!!!! @animefanfictioncx her please follow me!! I wrote about half of this chapter when I stole my brothers iPod HAHAHAHA!!😂😂😂😂😂
FOLLOW ME!!!