High School:- Chapter 1

"Omg, I can't believe I am going to be in high school!!!" You will hear this a lot during the last week or two of middle school. Everyone is excited for high school. Most students will be separated from their friends, cuz some of them are going to a different high school.
During the last week of middle school, people are getting ready for the trip, promotion party, and the promotion ceremony. And most importantly, the last day of school, which will be the signing of the yearbooks.
Now, the 8th graders are getting ready for the promotion party. They will buy an outfit that might be expensive. The party starts at 6 and ends at 10. Their will be a lot of music and of course a lot of dancing.
Then comes the promotion ceremony, all the students will be dressed in fancy clothes. All the parents are going to start taking pictures and videos. But of course, we practiced for three days before the promotion ceremony in about a week. So, after all this practice, we know what to do.
Finally, the last day of school is going to be crowded. All the students will be in the quad, getting their yearbooks signed. Some students will be pushing other people, so they can go to as much people as they can. Some students may get their teachers signatures. They will start taking pictures with their friends/teachers. And some of the 7th graders are going to take pictures with the popular 8th graders, so they can keep it as a memory.
Some girls are going to start crying and others are going to start planning the summer vacation with their friends.
After this day, summer vacation starts. Students will start to meet up somewhere to hang out with their friends. Some students will start shopping for the next year, so they can have new clothes to wear and look cool. 8th grade girls will change their wardrobe's system. They will start buying short shorts and tank tops, so they can look good for the boys. They will even start buying make up. And if you ask a girl, why is she buying all those things she will say "cuz I am going to high school." While boys will be working out, and trying to get muscles. And if you ask a boy why are you working out a lot he will answer by saying "cuz I am going to high school."And this is how the summer before high school goes for most people.