Harry | No Control

As I was standing backstage waiting to perform for Stockholm, I couldn't keep my eyes off of Louis. He was wearing a white cut off tee and black skinny jeans. In addition, he was sporting a quiff and some black vans.

     My eyes were glued to  him as he spoke to Niall with a low voice. The two began to erupt into laughter. My lips formed a soft grin. 

     He was adorable. But Louis is adorable all the time, but especially when he laughs. 

     I licked my dry lips. Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I whipped my head around and to see Liam staring me with a smirk. Blush coated my cheeks when I realized I was still drooling over Louis. Liam rested his elbow on my shoulder.

    "You've got to focus, mate. In less than a minute, it's show time." Liam chuckled and glanced at Louis. I shook my head,

"I know." I whispered as my face reddened, making eye contact with Liam.

     I'm almost certain Liam was aware of my crush on Louis. He always talks to me about Louis and how we are perfect for each other. And he constantly has to snap me out of reveries. Just like now.

     I exhaled, more to myself than him.

     "I know, Li. I know." I admitted with a exasperated sigh. He offered me a gentle smile and I strolled towards Louis, hoping to find out what was so funny between Louis and Niall.

     "Harry," he smirked at me, nudging my shoulder softly. I blushed wildly but collected myself before Louis noticed. 

     "You ready, Haz?" Louis ran his fingers over my arm. I nodded at him. 

     "I'm always ready." I responded, confidently. Louis slapped my back. I shuddered. 

     "Good, because I'm not," he acknowledged, " I don't know how you always do it. You're so charming and confident all the bloody time. It drives me mad." I gushed. Before I could say anything else...

     "Now time for who you have all been waiting for...It's Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan! One Direction, everyone!" 

     I ran onto the stage with Louis beside me and Niall and Liam behind us. The fans hollered and I adjusted my ear plugs. I was the first member to speak.

     "How are you beautiful people doing tonight?" If it was even possible, the crowd with over 65,000 people roared even louder. I grinned and ran my fingers through my already sweaty hair. I glanced at Louis, and he had his arm around Niall lovingly. My stomach turned, concealing my raging jealousy.

"I take that as...okay? C'mon now, I know you can be louder than that. Right, Louis?" I spoke into the microphone in my right hand. I hadn't taken my eyes off of Louis yet. Louis glimpsed  at me and with a mischievous glint in his eye. He was grinning wildly, brushing a stray hair out of his face. I disconnected my microphone from the stand and walked to the front of the stage.

"You know, you're right," he chuckled as he disconnected his microphone from the stand as well. He approached me at a steady pace. Soon, he was standing by my side.

"You all look lovely tonight!" He said. The crowd roared. Louis grinned at me and I returned his expression.

"They're so quiet tonight, aren't they? Let's wake them up," Liam said in attempt to make the crowd are animated. And the fans went absolutely bizarre.