Wolves

My name is Cassy;I work for the English protection network. Myself and my team are the highest ranking squadron in the game. We are the Wolves. You may ask why we are called that but it's simple,you would only have to watch us work to understand why,but as that will never happen then I shall tell you.
I have the sense of a dog,more specifically a police dog, only 5 times sharper. This means I have an extremely good sense of smell, an incredibly sharp sense of sight and 360 degrees on hearing.
Harry knows everything there is to know about any poison ever know and has the sharpest taste bud known to man and is also highly trained in making fake ID for people and safe housing for protection missions.
Reo is fast as lightning and can pick locks faster than any of us in the team.
Lastly there's Jessie, that little miss can hack your computer and use it to steal your car, yes she's our tech lass. And we make up the Wolves.

Cassy's POV
"Hustle up team boss has just sent us our next case." I handed everyone the copy of our mission statement and gave them a minute to read over it.
"I'll get you the eyes in the wall and then run you the data for the security system,what will you need Reo?" Jessie was on it like a bullet typing in codes and hacking past the fire walls.
Harry was busy making ID's and succouring safe a safe house. I watched my team work as speeds no one else could then when everyone stopped I spoke again. "Let's go."