Dragonheart

Once upon a time there was a teen dragon named Dragonheart. She lived in the enchanted forest caves. She never found her kind after a big flood. She believes her parents are dead and she stays home. Soon a colony of leopard people came and lived in a tribe near the lakes and rivers. She saw how happy they were with their families. One day some kids go play tag and go out of the tribe. 

         Soon only 4 out of 5 came back to their tribe. Lucy was gone so they questioned the others and they thought she was behind them on the way back. The tribe saw a red dragon taking Lucy to the fire valley for a slave. The tribe was so unhappy and Dragonheart came and asked what was wrong. The tribe told her and sent her to rescue Lucy. 

        So Dragonheart went on the journey to save Lucy. While Dragonheart is on her way Lucy was in a cage in the Dark Lord's dungeon. Lucy was going to be tested on if she was not rescued. Dragonheart goes through many challenges especially a monster that will not go down easily. Dragonheart finally got to the Underworld where the Dark Lord lives.

         Dragonheart is still tired from her fight to get there. She fought pig-flies, the monster, earth assassins, and armies of the Dark Lord. She gets to the room where the Dark Lord and Lucy in his arms. He said to Dragonheart "Move any closer and I through her into the vortex!" Dragonheart told the Dark Lord "Let Lucy go home and I will give you anything you want. Ok?" So the Dark Lord sent Lucy home and captured Dragonheart. Soon the full was shining and the power in Dragonheart was being transferred to the Dark Lord.

           Then they heard yelling and saw all the friends Dragonheart had made were fighting for her. Finally she got free and the cheetah people covered the moon. Dragonheart made a friend that was a wizard and he sent the power from the Dark Lord back to Dragonheart. Then the guards were fighting the friends while the Dark Lord and Dragonheart were in a final battle. Dragonheart asked the Dark Lord if that was his real name.

             The Dark Lord told her his real name was Nightmare. He was called the Dark Lord science he had the darkest magic to destroy a world. Soon there was no one stopping them from fighting one on one. Dragonheart lit up with bright colorful colors and the Dark Lord lit up with darkness around him. Soon they were fighting but a different way than the others. They were disappearing and appeared again at every hit and block. After the cheetah people defeated the Dark Lord's men they went to help Dragonheart. Soon when they were so close to the battle they hit a force field that had separated the battle from everything else.

             When there was a huge explosion and the shield disappeared. The Dark Lord was impacted into the ground sizzling while Dragonheart was bloody and scarred, breathing hard. She had defeated the Dark Lord! Soon everyone cheered that he was defeated. Then Lucy's cage became dust and she ran to her mother and they were both crying. Surprisingly the Dark Lord stood up and everyone gasped! He opened a dark portal that was going to kill them. Then a wind tunnel leading to the exit but the people were too short to get in and were scared. Dragonheart threw them in the tunnel and wished them luck. She still had to deal with the Dark Lord.

              Dragonheart said "You just don't go down easily, do you?" Then saw the floor ripping apart. Dragonheart said" Close the portal or you'll rip the floor apart!" Nightmare said" I don't know how! I lost my spell book!" Dragonheart got tackled by Nightmare and she threw him and he got sucked into the portal. Then she saw it exploding and she used all her power to destroy the portal. She then flew into the wind tunnel and flew as fast as possible.

              She then met up with her friends and Lucy hugged her. They then saw something happening to the ground and they saw the dragons coming out of the ground. Only in spirit though but their skin and bones started forming. Dragonheart now has friends and has saved her kind and the world. She was so happy to see them she started crying. She even saw her husband and parents. So everyone shared the valley and they lived happily ever after.

                                                                 THE END