Outbreak

Alyssa is in her room playing the Xbox like usual everything was simply normal Dave and Dirk doing their ironicness well she is on the Xbox. Alyssa walks out of her room to get a snack typical Dirk is watching my little pony wow bro Alyssa jumps by Dirk "Hey bro" Dirk says "Hey little sis" Alyssa gives him a look "Will you stop calling me that" Dirk smirks "Nope your still my little sis." Alyssa grouches "I'm 14 Dirk I'm not so little anymore." Alyssa goes into her room when she a mysterious number calls her "Hello who are you?" The person "Daniel,Alyssa you don't mind if we hang ." Alyssa said "Why would I hang out with you after all the things you did wrong to me I'm in such a better place without you right now where did you even get that idea?!" Daniel said "I heard you moved on thinking we can hang out as friends I think it would be a lot better." Alyssa said "Friends really? I guess so if it seems so much like a better idea we kinda messed own non feeling relationship in the first place." Daniel said "So you cool you know with me coming over?" Alyssa said "Yes,Dave and Dirk probably won't mind." Daniel hangs up heading to her apartment. While Daniel was on his way up he saw a person who looked like another person bit them um I minus well leave that person alone don't want to risk any chances of getting sick with whatever this flu might be. Daniel is only 2 doors away from Alyssa's apartment when he sees Dirk. Daniel said "Hey Dirk what's up?" Dirk looks at him in disappointment "What in God's name are you doing here?" Daniel said "I'm about to go hang with Alyssa." Dirk said "I thought she had nothing to do with you so she literally kicked you out of her life." Daniel explains "Well,I talk to her on her phone she said would could hang as friends." Dirk said "I wouldn't think about coming to this place in the first place because of this flu so Alyssa isn't aloud outside of our apartment okay?" Daniel said "Okay."Dirk let's Daniel in the strider apartment. Alyssa comes out to the leaving room. Alyssa said "Hey Daniel so did you hear about this flu?" Daniel said "Yeah I did I heard that the hospitals are over filled big time." Alyssa said "Dirk was on his way up to our apartment last night so he went to Jake's apartment to only find out that he was infected so Dirk left to come up here so he put him down before any of us got infected." Daniel said "Strange because I left my place and everyone was quiet so I locked my door thinking well no one should enter." Alyssa said "But you are right in the area of traffic don't you?" Daniel said "Yeah its not like it has been busy and this morning was quiet no one even enter out." Then all suddenly they hear a scream. Alyssa said "What was that?" Dirk said "You go into your bedroom with Dave and Daniel okay?" Alyssa obeys Dirk's demand staying close to the males like she should. Dave said "Alyssa if anything stay with me at all times okay." Dirk looks though the peep hole oh god it is Karkat getting eaten I don't know what to do well I guess if it is for Alyssa's safety get out of here I don't want her living in fear. Dirk final desicon was made to leave to find their safe house. Dirk said "Guys we gotta go before we have no way to escape here almost everyone is panicking." Alyssa said"Dirk are you sure it is the best to leave now? Like everyone is infected this place is pretty much safe for right now we are on the top floor." Dirk looks at her "I don't think so we are only 5 miles away from the hospital best to stay away from that our safe house is in a remoted area so we are going to safe Alyssa I have everything prepare so let's go." As the left the apartment they hurried down the nearest parking lot exited. Alyssa looks over at Daniel "Does your mom know your gone?" Daniel said "She been missing for a least a week after this started happening so I'm sure she is infected." Alyssa looks him in the eye "Get in here you trying to die?" Daniel looks at his phone only to see that his father had found his mother but she wasn't infected she was kidnapped by the gang of Satan worshipers. Daniel said "That is good my mom is still alive Dirk my mom is near an abandoned hotel not far away from we where we are at." Dirk said "Daniel if anything we might need to stop their Roxy and Rose are there for some reason Alyssa stay back their with them." Alyssa nodded. Daniel looked at Alyssa he saw fear in her eyes how can she be afraid she grew up watching horror movies that now came to this. Daniel said "You Alright?" Alyssa said "No I'm worried Dirk isn't going to get out alive." Daniel said "I'm sure he will like he isn't going to die when he knows his sister cares." Alyssa looks at him in a way she look at him before scared but needs comfort then she look like she was ready to kill.maybe her period just arrvived she could be sick but I never saw her in that way. Alyssa said "Daniel we need to get in there Dirk needs help." Oh now that makes sense Daniel said "Okay chill girl we got this" They all went into the apartment to save Dirk but it was too late. Alyssa felled to tears Dave went to comfort her. She is sad like she was when Lori died. Daniel went over to here in the rv hopes he could make her feel better. Alyssa was already in bed Daniel brushes her hair to help her relax a little. Laying next to hair was an old picture of her and Dirk she must be really upset. When Alyssa awoken she screamed seeing Daniel's arms around her.what the hell was he thinkin that I wanted to be held and wake up Dave . Alyssa wakes up Daniel "What the hell Daniel." Daniel is woked to up Alyssa's anger "I was trying to make you feel better" Alyssa still enraged "Wake me to you after we had an awful relationship. Isn't it a little too late to make things better?" Daniel said "No Alyssa it isn't to late it better to make things sweet while this world is walking with corpse."