The Club

I was sitting down with the girls, having a good time. We were all drinking margaritas and chatting, catching up.

"Excuse me, miss?" A man wondered, tapping my arm lightly.

I turn around to see a tall, gorgeous man!

"My names Mike. Would you like to dance?" He asked.

It was more party music that was playing then anything.
I smiled and nodded my head, "Sure!"

We got onto the dance floor. Loud music, many people, it was more than crowded.

I felt Mike's hands on my hips, rubbing up and down. I threw my head back, him kissing my neck, many times. I moaned and smiled at Mike.

I felt pressure on the front of my hips, feeling Mike's hands push me closer to him. I began to grind against him, dancing with my hands back behind me, in his hair.

I felt Mike's erection growing behind me, I moaned again, biting my lip.

"You wanna go back to my place?" Mike asked me, turning me around and groping my butt.

"Just gotta grab my purse." I smiled.

I walked back to the girls. My friends were all grinning at me as I picked up my purse.

"Your not!" Klarissa laughed at me.

"I am!" I chuckled back.

Once Mike and I got to his house, I looked him in the eyes.

"This isn't something I usually do." I laughed.

"Me neither, but your so damn gorgeous." Mike kissed my lips, as he unlocked the door.

We walked inside his house, him immediately slamming me up against the wall.

"Ugh." I made a noise as my body met the wall.

Mike caressed my inner thigh where my dress stopped as his tongue dominated my mouth.

I pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his jeans, leaving him in his boxers.

I carefully slid my hand inside his boxers, rubbing his large shaft up and down, watching and feeling him grow.

Mike removed my hands from inside his boxers and lifted me up, bringing me upstairs and into his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed, climbing on top of me.

He quickly pulled down my pants and took off my shirt.

"These are in the way." He whispered in my ear, taking off my bra and slowly pulling down my underwear.
"You're beautiful. This body, it's beautiful..."

Mike kissed my neck, moving down slowly to my breasts. Putting a nipple in his mouth and the other he played with.

I moaned loudly when I felt him stick two fingers inside me.

"Wow, tight and wet." Mike chuckled.

I blushed, letting a small giggle out between my deep breathing. I was nervous to have sex with Mike. Little did he know, I was still a virgin.
When I finally got used to Mike's fingers, he stopped.

He moved his mouth back up to my lips and then placed two fingers inside my mouth, making me taste myself.
I bit my lip seeing Mike pump his erection. He smiled at me as he spread my legs.
Just then, he slammed into me, him groaning and me shouting in pain. Mike continued to ram inside of me as I gripped onto his back.

After the pain went away, it all turned into pleasure. He was large, but it now felt so good. Before I knew it he pulled out of me and turned me around.

"Open your mouth." He commanded.

I did as I was told and he shot in my mouth.