Very Important news, Please Read

Congrats! You patient readers have made it to the third and final book for this Pirates of the Caribbean series. This book will be very very very very VERY special. And I want everyone involved in it, so I will be asking you lovely and creative beings to help me out sometimes. Like right now. To start this off, I want an original short story from one of you. Of course it has to be related to Pirates, but let the imagination run wild! Another thing!!! I have purchased a new laptop and lost all my old Photoshop material I used when I made covers and such...so sad. If any of you would be so kind to make a beautiful cover for this story including title, author, and whatever illustration, that would be swell. I will probably have the first chapter up before I select one of the short stories shared with me, so once again I will have to ask each of you to be patient with me and not to give up on this story.Lots of love!

Yours truely

Claire Campbell

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's Chest Presents another Jack Sparrow story I am a Pirate By Claire Campbell.

I do not own another of the Pirates characters or its story. I own my own character and her part in the fantastic story of Pirates of the Caribbean

All rights reserved