That girl

My name is Cristy. I'm in middle school 7th grade to be specific.i have severe depression and anxiety. I'm lesbian. Part of this story is true.but enough about me. The story takes place in high school the two girls in the story are both 10th graders.

Action!!!
Cristy-I look back to see if the teacher is looking,she's not that's when I run out the class room.i turn the corner and head into the bathroom.One minute later Karla walks in.i ask her where Maria is she shrugs her shoulders and says idk.thats when Maria walks into the bathroom.we start talking and laughing. A gorgeous girl with a tad bit of a tan and long brown hair with glasses walks in crying and she goes into one of the stalls and locks it and puts down the toilet lid. oh did I meant chin she's gorgeous.i turn to face Karla and Maria I go she's hot who is that.karla says that's Samantha Cruz the girl who's dating the most obnactious jock of all time. I say I'm going to make my move that's when I walk over to her aid.i get some toilet paper out of one of the stalls I knock on the door asking if I could come in. She unlocks the stall door.i open the door and lock it behind me. I hand her the tissue she says thanks."what's wrong"
Samantha-I walk in the bathroom crying I go into one of the stalls.i close and lock it.i hear footsteps coming near the door then I hear knocking on the door.a faint and polite can I come in. Should I let her in?well eh what's the worst that could happen I already embarrassed myself because of my crying what could possibly go wrong.i let her in.she hands me a tissue.i thank her.thats when she asks what's wrong!
Cristy-it's okay if u don't wanna tell me. I hug her.she tells me that she caught her boyfriend making out with another girl while she was walking to class but instead of confronting him she ran the other way and now she's here.she tells me about how she lives with him and how she's gonna have to bring it up and that she wants to break up with him.and now she's not gonna have no place to stay because she's an orphan.so I come up with the crazy idea that she come stay with me for a while.
Samantha-me going to live with a stranger?!?! What am I going to do now. Well I guess I should since there would be no where else for me to go and I don't have many friends and the friends I do have don't have space for me. I ask her if she can drive me to her place after school today. She says yes.
Later that day during dissmeasal
Cristy-"you ready" wow I can't believe I hooked this one. What if we end up together?!that would be awesome.
Samantha- "yea I'm ready" do I really have much of a choice.we get into her car well more like truck.i glance at her.she looks at me and we both smile at each other.shes hot and amazing.omg am I in love with this girl. But we barley know each other. Was she hitting on me back there when we in the stall?