Day 1

13 students were all chattering in the class while the teacher was away. It's always been like that.

They talked about their new headmistress, wondering who will it be. Their old headmistress was in the hospital due to a fire in the past two days.

No one knew what was the cause of the fire. The neighbours said that she burned her house down. Some say it was electrical problems but no one actually knew what happened.

Dark clouds suddenly approaches the school and it was windy. The girls didn't notice because they were still chatting,

On the other sight of view, someone is approaching the class. The sound of her heels were echoing the halls.

A girl from the class noticed the sound of the heels so she stood up from her seat and poked her head through the doorway. The woman with the heels saw her and she pokes her head back. She instantly went back to her seat.

The woman enters the class and it went silent. The girls stopped talking and they pay attention to the woman.

"I am now your new headmistress, my name is Ms.Saku Mana. Pleased to meet you", Ms.Saku said.

The girls whispered about the new headmistress.

"She's so scary!"
"Look how the way she dresses"
"Her eyes are big and dark"

"Hashimoto Kanna san..", Ms. Saku interrupts their talks.

The students went silent again.

"Eh..?", Kanna blurted.

"Meet me when the end school bells rings", She said.

Ms.Saku went out of the class and the class began to grow the dimmer as more dark, heavy clouds blocks the sunlight.

"How did she knows your name?", Shinomiya Nagisa asked.

"I dont know", Kanna said. "She's the headmistress now, she has the list of students".

"Hmm, that makes sense", Akiyama Miho thoughts thoughtfully.

"But she JUST entered the school, how can she know all of the student's name?", Washio Miki said.

"Internet maybe?", Hashimoto Yukina said.

"They dont post our names over the internet", Fujimoto Reina said.

"Well, duh.., you three are the school prefects, your faces and names are posted on the front school's noticeboard, obviously she reads it when she entered the school", the oldest among the class, Imai Hitomi said.

The three school prefects were Hashimoto Kanna, Shinomiya Nagisa and Akiyama Miho.

They were selected by the previous headmistress because of the perfect exam results and they always participated in Dance competition. But all of their friends were good too but only three are selected and the rest of the friends were really fine with it.

As the end of the school bells ring, the girls packed their things and went home.

Only Kanna that is left. Ms.Saku was already waiting outside of the class.She has to see Ms.Saku about whats the reason she wanted to see her.

As the girls already went out leaving the class, Ms.Saku came in the room.

"Close the door Kanna", Ms.Saku intructs.

Kanna closes the door and walked back to Ms.Saku.

"Why do you want to see me?", Kanna questioned Ms.Saku.

"Because you are the first to notice me",Ms.Saku thought.

Ms.Saku leans down toward Kanna because Ms.Saku is tall and she whispered directly to Kanna's ear.

"Hashimoto Kanna, who is clean and pure,
As a white rose;
Make her as the new enemy and do not cure,
When the Black rose spell, arose"

"This will make you prettier my daughter", Ms.Saku said as she inserted a black petal rose into Kanna's school jacket pocket.

Sooner, Kanna wasn't herself anymore. The black enemy has controlled her body now.