Intro

This is the story of a vampire and a werewolf. There struggle for to hold onto their friendship while fighting to find there one true love.

CoWritten by JEYWALELOVER

Who is also writing Jeydon Wale Quotes and The Life Of An Odd Girl

And I am editing both book for her. Unlike most of my books this one isn't a fanfic.....

JEYWALELOVER as Hailey-Ann Nicole Brooks -------Werewolf

HelloMyPeasants (me) as Alli-Joy Olivia Smith--------Vampire

Alexander Edward Brooks-------Werewolf

Tyler Andrew Brooks--------Werewolf

Jacob Kale Brooks-------Werewolf

Jeff Brooks-------Alpha--Werewolf

Rachel Brooks-----Luna--Werewolf

Savannah Lynn Stanley------Werewolf

Justin Tyler Stanley------Werewolf

Nathan Comer--Beta--Werewolf

Jeff Brooks is the Alpha of the Red Moon pack that rules over most of the east coast. His wife and Luna of the pack Rachel is a loving 4 children. The youngest is Hailey-Ann at just 17 years old. The boys (Alexander, Tyler and Jacob) are her brothers. Jacob is 18, Tyler is 20 and finally the oldest and next in line for the Alpha position is Alexander at 23. Nathan Comer (AKA Neigh-Bob) is Jeff's best friend and the Beta (aka the second in command). Justin and Savannah are brother and sister. Justin is 22 and Alexander's best friend. Savannah is 17 and Hailey-Ann's best friend. She is also dating her brother Jacob (Ship name Javannah). Which Hailey-Ann constantly picks on the both for. But since they are mates she can't say much considering that she still hasn't found hers. But she has a feeling inside that he's close.

Riley Jane Summers-----Vampire

Randy Jacob Summers-----Vampire

Katy Rae Taylor-------Currently Human

Avery Jordan Hart-----Vampire

Avril Blaise Hart------Vampire

Thomas Jason Hammer-----Vampire

Riley Jane Summers and Randy Jacob are the leaders of the Summers Clan.  They are forever frozen at the age of 35 and 37 which they have been for many many many years. They have changed the majority of the clan. Including Avery and Avril who are twins frozen at forever 21. They both haven't found they're mates and are hoping to find them soon. Thomas is the oldest out of the clan other than Riley and Randy. He is forever 27 and a little younger than Randy and Riley. He is lucky enough to have found his mate. Her name is Katy. She is 25 and is engaged to Thomas. After their wedding Thomas is planning to change her.