They Are Already Here

Chapter 1 Horror in other places

Slice the through goes of a cop in Denver. The alpha pack is mad and are trying to get to California to find Derek's pack. One alpha is running in the fields than another comes than another than another!  But than the scariest one comes! The alpha pack leader. It's the alpha of Alphas it's the death of death it's the demon of demons it's The Demon Wolf! He walks through the cold rain to find his new pack! The most powerful pack in the whole werewolf history! When he finds them they walk on the road. Nobody is driving there cars. Bike's and Moter-cycles were not on the road too. The pack is walking in the cold rain to get to the state they want in order to find Derek's pack.

Next day there already in the other state it's day and nobody's out. Then they go to the city and likes only 100 people are out. When it get's to 8:00 more people start coming. One person bumps into the alpha by an accident and then the other alpha throws the guy through a bank window! Clash! The glass breaks all the people look and the guy looks likes he's shy for getting thrown. When he looks up the 5 alphas are gone. Where did they go are they going to hurt someone or KILL?