Nightmares all around.

#picture of #Ashley
My name is Ashley. I am 16 years old and have my 5 friends.

Amber- She has btown eyes. She is the twin of Alyssa. She has brown hair and a UNI black sweater she wears all the time.
Alyssa- She has brown eyes. She is the twin of Amber and she has brown hair to. She has a purple UNI sweater she wears all the time.
Chloe- She has brown eyes. She has short brown hair and has a camo jacket she wears all the time.
Jasmine- She had green eyes. She has short blonde hair.
Abby- She had brown eyes. She has black hair and she wears it up in a pony tail all the time.
And the theres me- I have blue eyes. I have long blonde hair
I went to school and the first person I saw was Chloe. She was at her locker with Abby and when Chloe spotted me she ran over and said "ready for Christmas."
"Yea"
"What are you doing this year."
"Nothing much just doing Christmas stuff. You?"
"Same." she says as the bell rings.
Chloe and Abby met up with Amber and Jasmine as I met up with Alyssa to go to first period.
Alyssa and I went to Health while the other 4 went to p.e.
As we walked in the health classroom the first thing I thought was omg what are we going to learn this time. Since the last time we learned about the boys reproduction sysyem.
My teacher Mrs. Kraus came in and sat at her desk. When she comes in she let's us talk some more before starting class even though she comes in after the second bell rings.
"Okay now that we have learned the boys reproduction system." she says "Today we are learning the girls."
I was about to flip out of my chair at that time.
As she talked I was thinking. Thank goodness it's almost time for school to be out for Christmas.

After she was done she said "You guys can throw the paper away now." So we did. Then we sat on our computers until the bell rang.

After the last period of the day, I said "Bye" to my friends and went home.

My siblings were home sitting around the tree and I walked over and asked, "What are you doing?

Janie my sister said "Were waiting for Christmas."

"What about you Jake?"
"Same." he said fixing the tree lights.
"Okay then I'm going to check on mom." I said trying to leave the room when Janie stopped me.
"Mom's not here." Janie said.
"Where is she?" I asked concerned.
"I don't know she said she has to take care of some business." Janie said.
What could she be doing. Saved by the bell just then she walked in. "Mom where have you been?" I asked when I noiticed she was just crying. "Mom is everything okay?" I asked.
She was looking down "What?"she asked gathering her thoughts "Yea I'm fine."
"Mom follow me." I said showing her to the kitchen. She followed me. "You two stay here." I told Janie and Jake.
"Okay."Janie said and Jake wasn't paying attention.
I was staring at my mom's tears wondering why she was crying. "Mom please tell me why your crying." I said.
"I'm just really happy for Christmas."she said.
"Are you sure that's it mom?" I asked.
"Yes hunny."she says hugging and kissing me on the head. "Come let's just enjoy Christmas for now okay."
"Okay mom." I said as we went to the living room.
"Mom where were you?"asked Janie.
"Store hunny."
"You need a hand with the bags?"asked Jake.
"No I already brought them in."she lied. Kissing Jake on the head.
"Where I didn't see any groceries when you walked in."said Janie.
"I helped her earlier, you guys were some where else." I chimed in and mom looked at me saying a silent thank you for keeping what ever secret she had kept from me. She always told she would tell me when I'm ready so I will eventally know.
I ran up to my room to text Amber.
"Hey"
"Sup"
"My mom is keeping a secret from me."
"What your mom never keeps secrets from you."
"I know and I have tried to get it out of het but she won't break."
"Are you still having those nighmares?"
I rembered one of my nightmares when I cried "NO, NO, NO. There was a guy who was on top of me. He was pretty fat like he was pregnant, he had some hair, but mostly bald, he was wearing a dirty white tank top, he was wearing jeans.
He started to pull his jeans down when all of a sudden something nasty and dirty touched my lips and it was his. He managed to move his pants away from his legs so I could see only his boxers. He took them off and then took my pants. At that point I was still screaming for help.
In the nightmare when someone finally came they called my name three times shaking me and my name echoed in my head until I some how ended up in my room again with my mom's tight grip trying to wake me up and calm me down.
"No" I replied coming back to realty.
"Good"
"So your mom is keeping a secret."
"Yea. Well I'm beat see you tomorrow. "
"Yea"
I got on my pj's and went to my bed. When I shut off my light I grabbed my phone to read to sleep.
I was at a party house in a room the same guy on top of me this time he had friends holding me down. They all tooked turns I was so scared I was screaming for help and screaming to signal to them that they were hurting me. Someone ran in shaking me back to reality.
"Mom." I said hugging and crying.
"Another nightmare?"she asked
"Yea. Why do I have to have the same dream well nightmare over and over again?" I asked in concern
"Ashley baby."she said slowly putting her legs in my bed and laying like I am in the bed. "I tell you this every time you will know when your ready okay I promise."
"Okay." I said "I just wished I knew who it was."
"I know it sucks just calm down I will be right back I'll go get you some warm milk to sleep."she says exiting my room.
I grabbed my phone off the charger to see if Amber is awake I sent hey.
Another nightmare
Yea sorry I keep u up every night
No problem thats what frirnds do.
Thank you for this small chat that led no where, but mom is coming up with my warm milk so goodnight.
Goodnight
I put my phone quickly back on the charger, right when my mom came in with my milk holding it out "here drink this."she said handing me my milk.
"Thank you." I say taking it and gulping it all down.
"Your welcome."she said "Now get some sleep okay goodnight Ashley baby."she said closing my door so my siblings wouldn't wake up.
My tears were finally dry and I was ready for bed I was so tired from the nightmare that occures every night.
I put my cover over my shoulders checked my phone for any messages and then fell fast asleep hoping I wouldn't wake up again that night.