THE SPEECH

In the year 3000 half the animals you know today are gone,global warming stole winter in it's hot grip,and if something doesn't change there will be no EARTH! It was a sunday afternoon and the newly elected president Warner was doing a speech. A lot of people mistrusted her,but blue liked her.Blue had ice blue eyes and long flowing blond hair,she was twelve. Blue sat on her family's couch eating a sandwich.Blue had been waiting for this speech for days.Blues family did not like the new president,but they still wanted to hear what Warner had to say.

               "I THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM,"boomed the presidents voice."PLEGE TO YOU THE PEOPLE THAT I WILL BE THE BEST I CAN BE!FIRST A PROBLEM THAT HAS STOLEN WINTER IS GLOBLE WARMING.I AM ASKING ANY SCIENTISTS TO TRY AND FIGUER OUT A ENERGY EFISENT CAR."my parents let out a sigh of relief,they thought everything she was was to say would be the end of their country.This next plan left blues parents gasping for air. "I HAVE MADE PLANS THAT THE STATE OF SHEFFIELD SHELL BE MADE INTO ALL FOREST, THE RASIDENTS WILL BE GIVEN THE CHOICE TO BE MOVED TO ANOTHER HOME OR CAN LEARN TO EFISHENTLY LIVE LIKE A NATIVE TO A WILD LAND!"Even that left me gasping.blues parents were hugging her weeping,than blue asked the question that was most nagging her. "Where are we going to live?"her mom cryed even more with that question.blue did not get my answer that day. Deep down blue actually agreed with the president.